House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
soldintime

Houses That Do Not Sell

2 Years ago when I bought a House in Worthing and was actively looking in the market this house was for sale. 2 Years later it is still on the market. I have not seen a price drop in those years. HPCrs do you have examples of house that just do not sell.

Edwardian in Worthing for £324,950

Edited by soldintime

2 Years ago when I bought a House in Worthing and was actively looking in the market this house was for sale. 2 Years later it is still on the market. I have not seen a price drop in those years. HPCrs do you have examples of house that just do not sell.

Edwardian in Worthing for £324,950

Do you know why it hasn't sold? It looks a nice house and I would assume that for the area the price is about average..........................?

Do you know why it hasn't sold? It looks a nice house and I would assume that for the area the price is about average..........................?

It is quite a nice house, It does need some updating on interior. Especially the Kitchen. Nothing realy wrong. We had a look at it and it was our second choice 2 years ago. However what I can not believe is that the price has stayed the same for 2 years. It is on the market with 5-6 agents.

It is quite a nice house, It does need some updating on interior. Especially the Kitchen. Nothing realy wrong. We had a look at it and it was our second choice 2 years ago. However what I can not believe is that the price has stayed the same for 2 years. It is on the market with 5-6 agents.

This one has been on the market for at least 5 years....

Still not sold

ok, so it's in Brazil!

The market for high end properties is very illiquid over there. Amazingly if a house doesn't sell (or attract any interest) there, the owner just cranks there price up every six months.

go figure!

Anyway, I'll get me coat......

Whenever anyone questions whether there is a bubble show them this photograph and that price

Whenever anyone questions whether there is a bubble show them this photograph and ANY price! :D

This house has been for sale 18 months to 2 years, it may have been the first house to be advertised on this site as i think the website is about 2 years old also( © The Intelligent Move.co.uk 2003)

In all that time the price has not changed from £229,950 :blink:

279_platinum_1_1KTW-front.jpg