House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dave Beans

Have You Ever Worn A Bluetooth Headset "tusk" In Public?

Why do you care so much about what other people think?

We no longer live in small tribes in agricultural societies you know.

I've worn one with my bike helmet a few times, also when I was delivering meat as a van driver, beats 3 points!

Why do you care so much about what other people think?

We no longer live in small tribes in agricultural societies you know.

I've worn one with my bike helmet a few times, also when I was delivering meat as a van driver, beats 3 points!

That's true...they do have practical uses whilst driving... however too many look utter burkes when they're strolling about yelling into their ear.

bluetooth-headset.jpg

Loudly..."Unfortunately, I don't do fisting services"...

"Darling please, you've made me gag on my artichokes"...

"Sorry dear..."

I use my wired hands free on the iPhone all the time. Much easier than having to hold a phone up to your ear, and when you hang up your music starts automatically. I tend to think the wireless ones do look a bit more silly, but once you get used to them I'm sure they'll just be considered normal.

Useful for delivery/taxi drivers etc.

Anyone else is being a dick.

Incidentally, am I alone in thinking it the height of bad manners to spend lots of time on the phone (or worse, initiate a call or text) when you are physically with someone else in a situation where interaction is expected? The number of times I see people in pubs, restuarants etc on the phone to or texting someone else. If anyone (apart from my boss) did that to me, it'd be "Adios, dickhead!"

Purely the preserve of white van man and diks that think they look cool.

On the plus side, you can now walk around talking to yourself and people don't bat an eyelid.