House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
we the sheeple

This Is Not Gods Work - Bill Gross

http://blogs.wsj.com/deals/2011/02/02/bill-gross-this-is-not-gods-work/

Hits the nail.

Finance Industry is a Utility - Shuffles and Skims the wealth generated by others.

Pretending it's vital to the economy is confusing the rude health of a massive Parasite with the near death if its Host.

I would like to understand the argument against this. May be they could do a program called "What have the bankers ever done for us"

http://blogs.wsj.com...-not-gods-work/

Hits the nail.

Finance Industry is a Utility - Shuffles and Skims the wealth generated by others.

Pretending it's vital to the economy is confusing the rude health of a massive Parasite with the near death if its Host.

If I were a cartoonist, I'd draw three images.

One with a healthy animal (the economy) and small tick attached to it.

Second with a shriveled and weaken animal an a giant tick, larger than the animal and gorged with blood.

Thirdly, there would be a blood transfusion bag, but with the drip going directly into the tick and not the sick animal.

Too. Many. Metaphors.

You know, when an American Master of the Universe gets all folksy he's really engaged in a magician's misdirection.

p.s. I googled for a link to support my ramblings, and instead came up with something genuinely interesting:

http://www.spring.org.uk/2008/08/psychology-of-magic-3-critical.php

very interesting link. The middle video is worth a look. We are so gullible.

Gross also says the world’s central bankers have lowered the cost of money so sharply that they are stealing money from Joe Savings Book.

That sums it up quite neatly.

All aided and abetted by the likes of the Mr King at the BoE.

Bankers do nothing of social worth ?

What do they actually do that has any worth whatsoever which could not be done by more honest people that actually want to make a valid contribution to the society/world in which we live. ?

Edited by salamander