House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harry Monk

Phone Sex Chatlines

My girlf needs to increase her income and she has been looking at working as a "telephone actress" which is a euphemism for working as a phone sex operator. I've done a bit of Googling and it seems like an area in which it would be quite likely that agencies might try to rip her off.

Does anyone know anybody who has earned money doing this, if so any advice would be appreciated.

My girlf needs to increase her income and she has been looking at working as a "telephone actress" which is a euphemism for working as a phone sex operator. I've done a bit of Googling and it seems like an area in which it would be quite likely that agencies might try to rip her off.

Does anyone know anybody who has earned money doing this, if so any advice would be appreciated.

Are you having a laugh? Can't she find a different way to increase her income that isn't so degrading? It's a form of emotional cheating in my book, some blokes getting dirty with your girlfriend sounds just plain wrong!

I wouldn't have a problem with it, and she has a mortgage to pay. And it's not very easy to find alternative work at the moment.

A mates gf used to do it, you get paid for the time you are on the call. If you don't get a call through you don't get paid. Think it boiled down to 10->20 quid an hour on a good day, but it is difficult to keep it up 9-5. You have to be filthy to stand a chance of not getting bored. She was on a number you get on late night tv i think

I wouldn't have a problem with it, and she has a mortgage to pay. And it's not very easy to find alternative work at the moment.

I don`t see the problem either. If people want to waste a whole load of money getting a cheap thrill then good luck to her. Make sure she switches off from work mode when she gets home Harry.... ;) Taking a call from a family member could be interesting.

Give me her mobile number I'll give her a ring and see how filthy she is and if she's any good at doing it to a random stranger :lol::lol:

I would imagine doing this kind of work can be very draining mentally.

I wouldnt suggest it, it might seem like easy money but lots of women are increasingly doing it now (massive jump in Jan) and the number offering unprotected full sex whilst slashing their rates to under £100ph is rising enormously. Its getting very desperate. :(

Er how do you know that one?

I don't see the problem with it either. Although as others have said - she will have to be comfortable being MEGA dirty to get lots of customers. So much choice out there I really think only proper filth will earn a big deal.

Income is income - and if she is happy to do it then good luck.

There's a section on MSE about working from home and extra jobs.

I must say I admire your open-mindedness Harry and how supportive you are being.

Hopefully somebody PMs you to help as this is work like any other and there is no reason to get ripped off.

Not called one of these lines myself but people clearly do so there is a demand.

Look and ye shall see. I'm sure you can find a number of sites with the help of google. I'm not going to list any on here, Fubra probably wont appreciate it.

Whats also interesting is the "tours" some of them go on to different parts of the country just to appear as a new face to the area.

You can also spot and track the new imports as I call them as well.

The numbers getting pregnant is also on the up.

And the numbers that are also on other websites like facebook et al. You can build up a quite a picture of who is who a bit like this.

I understood about a quarter of that. Not on facebook so I do not know how you appear as a new face to the area when it's global.

Not MS Stalker :) but when you have a pretty good memory almost photographic its hard not to spot people when you are keeping an eye on your economic indicators.

BTW the picture is an example of relationships between people can be drawn up. Same goes for the police, they find out a suspects phone number, they dont need a court order to get a list of calls made or recieved only for phone taps, and thats similar to what the police see when analysing phone calls of suspects.

They say that everyone is a maximum of six handshakes away from everyone else, so I think such software could show 'relationships' that don't really exist.

You are 3 handshakes away from Lloyd George ( you are talking to me, and LG knew my father).