House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ken_ichikawa

Qe3 Coming!

http://www.reuters.c...111833720110201

QE3 is coming......... it's near it can smell your cash stash....

They are debating it...

Which means QE3 has been approved and rubber stamped.

So roll on QE4....

It is the route to hyper inflation.

it worked a bit, but we need more.

but, it can never work, its impossible as money numbers are not wealth.

so they print more and more....until they are hanged from the parapets.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/02/01/usa-fed-hoenig-idUSN0111833720110201

QE3 is coming......... it's near it can smell your cash stash....

They are debating it...

Which means QE3 has been approved and rubber stamped.

So roll on QE4....

I'm pretty sure you will be hit by lightning, motorcycling round an exploding volcano first! :(

I'm pretty sure you will be hit by lightning, motorcycling round an exploding volcano first! :(

Funny I'm on my way to Gran Canaria in a few days time, I have a bike rented there too! A big chrome one!

Funny I'm on my way to Gran Canaria in a few days time, I have a bike rented there too! A big chrome one!

Maybe you can get to look up the big telescope? :huh:

The Royal Greenwich Observatory have one there!

Enjoy your break! ;)

I think it's quite good. There is this seductive period whereby those in the know can make the most out of it whilst those who aren't just complain blindly about the interest on their savings, inflation, moral hazard etc - whilst 'insiders' are busily making money from the ignorant.

Here! Here! They've handed us a once in a lifetime gift, good on 'em.

Guest spp

Never in doubt.

What the deflationists never seemed to grasp was...No printing/deflation = Game over

Printing/currency debasement is the easy way out.

Or so 'they' think...

Typical gold bugs getting all wet and windy............................

UK QE is not money printing, Deficit spending is real money printing, QE UK Styleeee is bank balance shuffling, anyone who is of a certain inteligence level will have worked out QE money will not help make wages rise. They can QE all they want, it will not make your wages rise. So if you have spare wages (savings) and you go out to work to earn a wage, QE will not help you. But QE money will create another bubble by traders by way of a commodity bubble, which is happening in wheat, oil, silver, horse shit etc........Its what you earn that matters

but, it can never work, its impossible as money numbers are not wealth.

it will work, but you are right about money numbers.

so they print more and more....until they are hanged from the parapets.

the printing and/or credit expansion (depending on whether you are in the developed or developing world) must continue, and will continue until there are no more ponzi schemes where you deposit X and get a risk free return of X+Y.

that will close the book on a sorry period in human history.

They can QE all they want, it will not make your wages rise.

Oh it will do, but first it has to haul up wages in all those repressed places that we have all been relying on for cheap shit.

Like Egypt, Tunisia, Saudi Arabia, china.

I saw a post on some stinky conservative (US) blog recently that suggested that QE was creating political instability, like that was a bad thing.

Like what has happened in Tunisia and Egypt is a bad thing?

Sheesh - so many people have things so very twisted.

........Its what you earn that matters

So it doesn't matter if the price of everything you buy goes up, but your income level remains static?

Sounds like inflation and looks like increasing poverty to me.

Guest spp

UK QE is not money printing, Deficit spending is real money printing, QE UK Styleeee is bank balance shuffling, anyone who is of a certain inteligence level will have worked out QE money will not help make wages rise. They can QE all they want, it will not make your wages rise. So if you have spare wages (savings) and you go out to work to earn a wage, QE will not help you. But QE money will create another bubble by traders by way of a commodity bubble, which is happening in wheat, oil, silver, horse shit etc........Its what you earn that matters

WTF!

Edit: Who mentioned Gold BTW?

Which is even worse because QE1 was £200bn, Since the deficit is £185bn means we are printing 185bn a year EVERY YEAR and will do so EVERY year till infinity. Since we're on the 3rd year mega deficit spending (with smaller deficit spending before but none the less deficit spending) means we are going zimbabwe 200bn a year pumped into the system till 2153.

.......Its what you earn that matters

I like that idea...pay as you go...spend as you go...earn and spend.

No investments required, no savings required, no pensions required, no fear....born with zilch, die with zilch......the only responsibility is to care for yourself and the people near and dear to you...... I wonder how long society would last? ;)