House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wahoo

Policeman Needs Medical Treatment

You couldn't make this up.

Fart Gas in a Can

A young copper sprays cs gas into the eyes of very dangerous UK Uncut protesters, who were posting a letter through a crack in a door, at a Boots store. Mr PC (I miss my mummy) thought he was very clever getting his 'Fart in a Can' out, but forgot to take his thumb of the trigger, when he looked at the nozzle.

OOOuch...nasty.

CS gas was first trialled in 1996 by the British police as a supposed alternative to lethal force when confronted by violent assailants. 15 years later it's used against peaceful protesters demanding a corporation pay their fair share of tax. What the hell has become of this country?

CS gas was first trialled in 1996 by the British police as a supposed alternative to lethal force when confronted by violent assailants. 15 years later it's used against peaceful protesters demanding a corporation pay their fair share of tax. What the hell has become of this country?

We should take it as read that any weapon the police obtain on pretext of being a less lethal alternative to a gun will be deployed as a more entertaining alternative to a truncheon.

I saw that on the TV last night. It looks like the police are working for the corporations rather than for the people. Its not as if the protesters where smashing things up. I doubt I could be a copper for this very reason.

I saw that on the TV last night. It looks like the police are working for the corporations rather than for the people. Its not as if the protesters where smashing things up. I doubt I could be a copper for this very reason.

If the victim complains of assault, a crime will be recorded and a prosecution sought.