House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
blobloblob

Telegraph - Ten Reasons For Economic Optimism

Ten reasons for economic optimism

News that the UK economy shrank by 0.5pc in the fourth quarter of last year has sparked renewed doubts over the sustainability of the recovery and the wisdom of the Government's deficit reduction strategy. As an antidote to the gloom, here are 10 reasons to take a more positive view.

Story

That's really cheered me up.

Story

That's really cheered me up.

The Telegraph is a trashy paper. Lately it's just become a mouthpiece for the elite and banksters.

I'll take great delight in seeing the Trashograph stumble about while the UK 'recovereh' turns into the final, fatal double dip.

Anyway, I'm emigrating to France in 2 weeks - the land where philosophers are more prized than footballers (or banksters). Yipeeee, can't wait :)

The Telegraph is a trashy paper. Lately it's just become a mouthpiece for the elite and banksters.

I'll take great delight in seeing the Trashograph stumble about while the UK 'recovereh' turns into the final, fatal double dip.

Anyway, I'm emigrating to France in 2 weeks - the land where philosophers are more prized than footballers (or banksters). Yipeeee, can't wait :)

Congratulations and good luck. I have my eye on Antibes as somewhere to move to one day, when the kids have flown the nest.

I like number four best - "The euro crisis is abating"

:lol:

I must admit, that this Telegraph report has really cheered me up. Time to disband this site and for us all to go our separate ways. No more being a Gloomy Gus, it's time to enjoy all that prosperity the Telegraph says is coming. Don't get me wrong, it's been fun and all that but I think we're just kidding ourselves now. It's onwards and upwards from now on.

Maybe I should take a much-deserved holiday? But where though, where? Tunisia? Greece? Or maybe Egypt? Or perhaps I should visit friends in Ireland?

:lol:

I must admit, that this Telegraph report has really cheered me up. Time to disband this site and for us all to go our separate ways. No more being a Gloomy Gus, it's time to enjoy all that prosperity the Telegraph says is coming. Don't get me wrong, it's been fun and all that but I think we're just kidding ourselves now. It's onwards and upwards from now on.

Maybe I should take a much-deserved holiday? But where though, where? Tunisia? Greece? Or maybe Egypt? Or perhaps I should visit friends in Ireland?

What is wrong with Iceland?

Or Israel if you want warmer climes. Practice your shooting skills for the 2012 Olympic British Shooting Team

Indonesia I'm told is fabulous but don't take a video camera with you!

Try a Bunga Bunga Party in Italy perhaps?

The Balkans can be nice in the Summer.

Plenty of off piste vacations such as Pakistan, Bangledesh, Afganistan (Banking isn't too great at the moment) or try Iraq. Draw the line for Iran though.