House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GinAndPlatonic

Dixons Estate Agents Now Touting Wills !

This is part of an E Mail just sent to me by DIXONS Esate Agents !!! Obviously looking for a new business model... :blink::blink::blink:

We all know that a Will dictates what happens to your assets/belongings when you pass on, but it's amazing just how many people do not have one.

Why not make a Will today?

Call: 01933 375079

Email: justwills@mortgagescountrywide.co.uk

Some people are so uncomfortable with the subject of death that they avoid anything related to it, whereas others believe that since they do not own very much, there is simply no need for a Will.

If you don't have a Will, your assets, belongings and even your children could go to people that you wouldn't want to have them, meaning those that you care about could be left with nothing. To find out more:

Visit our website: www.propertywide.co.uk

Request a Call Back

The consequences of dying without a Will are many, you may not be around to see the aftermath, but your family and others you care about will.

This is part of an E Mail just sent to me by DIXONS Esate Agents !!! Obviously looking for a new business model... :blink::blink::blink:

We all know that a Will dictates what happens to your assets/belongings when you pass on, but it's amazing just how many people do not have one.

Why not make a Will today?

Some people are so uncomfortable with the subject of death that they avoid anything related to it, whereas others believe that since they do not own very much, there is simply no need for a Will.

If you don't have a Will, your assets, belongings and even your children could go to people that you wouldn't want to have them, meaning those that you care about could be left with nothing. To find out more:

Visit our website: www.propertywide.co.uk

Request a Call Back

The consequences of dying without a Will are many, you may not be around to see the aftermath, but your family and others you care about will.

And maybe they should do funerals too

Wills are also easy money from what I heard.

To d very badly, yes indeed.

This area has seen an explosion in the past few years.

Unfortunately, unless the person offering such service is a solicitor who happens to be an expert in Estate Planning and Trust law it's a minefield: for the poor sap suckered into believing some life assurance salesman or mortgage consultant actually has a wee clue what they are doing.......

My practice is presently involved in advising and assisting clients where a £500,000 estate, (despite a "Will" written by a "Solicitor") has been nicked by a step brother.

The client's next step, sad to say is the Supreme Court.

I would really trust the average EA to write a will: ffs, they are unable to even describe houses accurately!

:lol: