House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Having A Bad Day At The Office? Stressed? Then Kill A Child!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1352185/German-phone-executive-murdered-year-old-boy-blamed-stress-office.html

German police have arrested a top phone company executive who kidnapped and murdered a 10 year-old boy - because he had a bad day at the office.

'It was all the stress at work. The boss gave me a hard time and I had this overwhelming desire to kill a child,' the murderer told police after a five-month manhunt which led to the arrest.

The man, who has only been identified as 45-year-old Olaf H because of German privacy laws, phoned his wife as he drove home from work near Bonn to tell her about his miserable day and to say he might be late.

'I drove around aimlessly looking for a random victim, a child because I wanted to have power over somebody,' he said in a reported statement.

'A girl or a boy it didn't matter. I needed somebody so I could relieve my frustration.'

His victim was a boy named by police only as Mirco who was cycling home at 10pm after spending the evening at a skating rink.

He made the boy climb into his car before raping and then strangling him.

He dumped the body in a wood at Grefrath, near the Belgian border.

What an utter c***.

I wonder when he gets to prison he'll find that he'll end up on the other end?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1352185/German-phone-executive-murdered-year-old-boy-blamed-stress-office.html

What an utter c***.

I wonder when he gets to prison he'll find that he'll end up on the other end?

I share your extreme anger. Unfortunately Europeans are soft as we allow the guilty party to continue breathing after such heinous acts. The poor boy's family will suffer the most, followed closely by society. When natural resources become more scarce we will need to clean out the gene pool for our own survival.

The journey from Narcissist to Psychopath is not a long one is it?

'I drove around aimlessly looking for a random victim, a child because I wanted to have power over somebody,' he said in a reported statement.
'A girl or a boy it didn't matter. I needed somebody so I could relieve my frustration.'

Such words send a shiver down the spine of most of us but for professionals who work in this field his use of wording is very typical.

It sounds like he was looking for prey.

Such words send a shiver down the spine of most of us but for professionals who work in this field his use of wording is very typical.

He wouldn't pick on me or any other grown man because he's a coward. We just need to execute people like him. I'm not interested in his rights, whether he has mental problems or keeping him in prison. Society allows this to happen because it's now full up with liberal types.

This blokes brain is clearly completely goosed. I wonder if he has always been mental or just 'snapped' one day ?

Yep. 1 to 2% of the populaiton are psychopaths/sociopaths, and quite a lot more are narcissistic personality types. In certain professions the proportions are much higher. I've met way too many of them in my time. The working environment of the last company I worked for was destroyed by one of these. They can play a very long game too.

Yep. 1 to 2% of the populaiton are psychopaths/sociopaths, and quite a lot more are narcissistic personality types. In certain professions the proportions are much higher. I've met way too many of them in my time. The working environment of the last company I worked for was destroyed by one of these. They can play a very long game too.

These nutters control us all .... one way or another.