House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Diddy Sued For $1 Trillion

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/news/diddy-sued-for-1-trillion-2199435.html

Diddy is being sued for $1 trillion.

Valerie Joyce Wilson Turks has filed a lawsuit against the hip-hop superstar accusing him of being behind the 2001 September 11 terrorist attacks in New York and stealing a poker chip from her that was worth "100 zillions of dollars".

The woman also claims she and Diddy - real name Sean Combs - once dated and the 41-year-old star is the father of her 23-year-old son so wants $900 billion in child support while "loss of income" makes up the other $100 billion.

According to the Hollywood Reporter, Valerie accuses Diddy of sexually assaulting her children and breaking one of her child's legs.

While a Los Angeles judge denied her request for a restraining order against Diddy, he did set a hearing for Monday (31.01.11).

Hilarious stuff, I think if I was a judge I'd want this to continue just to entertain me.

$900bn in child support, clearly she's expecting hyperinflation and wants to be ahead of the curve.

It certainly made me smile.

I'm really out of touch. My first thought on reading the thread title was who on earth would expect David "Diddy" Hamilton to have a trillion dollars?

Unless he's been really, really careful with his money.