House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
gruffydd

The Fall Of The Usa?

Re: Egypt - People are talking about parallels with the fall of Russia's East European puppet regimes in E Europe. If N Africa goes, there goes the USA's oil strategy. Oil prices will blast into high heaven. Chaos.

Huge explosions just being reported from Egypt. Airport closed. I suspect the CIA will be busy propping up their puppet tonight. I fear huge violence tomorrow to intimidate the people off the streets. The West will have people directing operations no doubt, evil men lurking in the shadows. Experts in 'counter-insurgency' - psyops, the whole caboosh.

This really could have incredible implications for the economy, house prices, and so much else.

Also, did you realise the UK is the largest foreign investor in Egypt - how nice, propping up a vile dictator with a taste for torture. The UK could lose a great deal.

Meanwhile, the US supplies $1.3 Billion in miltary support to the Egyptian regime.

Feeling totally ashamed.

Edited by gruffydd

Egypt knows what good for them one administration or another. Once things calm down the UK will be looking back to being the same old.

The riots are spectacular but nothing important will really change.

I agree - there's too much money from us and the USA propping up a feckin dictator. Can't give democracy to people who might actually use it eh! http://twitpic.com/3u6gvc

Shows you what a sham regime change was in Iraq. Just cover for strategic interests as ever. Democracy means nothing to the evil entities who rule us.

Re: Egypt - People are talking about parallels with the fall of Russia's East European puppet regimes in E Europe. If N Africa goes, there goes the USA's oil strategy. Oil prices will blast into high heaven. Chaos.

why exactly?

Because this destabilises the whole region - mass protests in Yemen, Tunisia, etc., Saudis in a panic. It's not rocket science. What happened to crude today?

the world is well past emotional stage - somebody HAS to pay for their oil (and tourism :) )

The worst case scenario is a whole chain of Iranian style double revolutions sweeping through the Arab world.

The sequence being:

- pro-democracy protests

- popular uprising

- repressive regime falls

- civil unrest

- weak democratic government set up

- Islamic uprising

- Islamic fundamentalist regime gains power.

The current band of thugs and thieves in charge of Egypt at the moment are in an untenable position, the US wetwork goons should concentrate on keeping the mad mullahs away from political power and guard the next batch of secular politicians who are on better terms with the Egyptian populace. Egypt is sitting on global chokepoints as well (the Nile and Suez Canal), more to worry about, but we should also worry about Pakistan's nukes as well when Pakistan as a country is one more major flood/earthquake away from being Afghanistan Mk. II.

Edited by Big Orange

I know there's a lot of people with much bigger worries, but the way things are going, the world's stock markets could go into free-fall on Monday, which could provoke another global financial crisis.

Just checked Dow Futures on CNN Money - down 169 points.

Edited by Hyperduck Quack Quack

The worst case scenario is a whole chain of Iranian style double revolutions sweeping through the Arab world.

The sequence being:

- pro-democracy protests

- popular uprising

- repressive regime falls

- civil unrest

- weak democratic government set up

- Islamic uprising

- Islamic fundamentalist regime gains power.

...and that's when Omerigan demograssy springs to life: bomb the "terrorists" to shit, hang their president, kill whatever stands in their way.... you know the rest.

Obviously, time to invade Suez.

Where's Anthony Eden when you need him?

Damned dagos! Why can't they stick to selling carpets in bazaars. Ideas above their station.

Obviously, time to invade Suez.

Where's Anthony Eden when you need him?

Damned dagos! Why can't they stick to selling carpets in bazaars. Ideas above their station.

is that comrade Lenin on your avatar? )))

What I see is people on the street want democracy and they dont want the son to step into the fathers shoes.

They are also not happy with the price of everything so previous anger has been bought off with subsidies etc, but the simple fact is the people are poor people and I think they want a proper crack at democracy and capitalism.

Agreed, but you can bet that Al Qaeda or others who share the same aims will seek to exploit the chaos to their own ends.

Guest The Relaxation Suite

Huge explosions just being reported from Egypt. Airport closed. I suspect the CIA will be busy propping up their puppet tonight. I fear huge violence tomorrow to intimidate the people off the streets. The West will have people directing operations no doubt, evil men lurking in the shadows. Experts in 'counter-insurgency' - psyops, the whole caboosh.

This really could have incredible implications for the economy, house prices, and so much else.

Also, did you realise the UK is the largest foreign investor in Egypt - how nice, propping up a vile dictator with a taste for torture. The UK could lose a great deal.

Meanwhile, the US supplies $1.3 Billion in miltary support to the Egyptian regime.

Feeling totally ashamed.

Hardly. This is Mossadeq the Sequel - thae Yanks are behind these uprisings. The same game is going to played in Tehran quite soon.

Edited by Tecumseh

Well , 30% of the worlds oil goes through the Suez canal in Egypt.

Maybe this unrest was a ploy by the big oil companies to push up the price of oil?

Don't expect the price at the pump to drop anytime soon btw.

Edited by Ruffneck

I agree - there's too much money from us and the USA propping up a feckin dictator. Can't give democracy to people who might actually use it eh! http://twitpic.com/3u6gvc

Shows you what a sham regime change was in Iraq. Just cover for strategic interests as ever. Democracy means nothing to the evil entities who rule us.

Its aparently an offset for the support Armourdinnerjacket is getting from Vlad the Impaler (Putin). Its a game of East vs. West in the ME with the Russians supplying nukes to their friends* (Iran, Syria and other vile dictatorships) with the West supporting Jordan, Egypt and Kuwait.

The irony is that Vlad is supporting the Islamofascists in Iran and at the samde time having to deal with Islamic terrorists blowing up their train stations and cinemas. Vlad needs to declare which he is supporting as Iran is ultimately on the side of Jihad against the infidel of which the Russians are part.

Russian foreign policy remains the same under Vlad the IMpaler as under the Soviet dictators: "any enemy of yours is also our enemy" (as said by Don Vito Corleone)

Edited by Realistbear

Hardly. This is Mossadeq the Sequel - thae Yanks are behind these uprisings. The same game is going to played in Tehran quite soon.

What's in it for them? They already had a reliable puppet in place.

MMmmm, think it's becoming clear - I hear military will take over government later today. Hope I'm wrong. Suspect I'm not. Don't you just love the way Britain and the US support democracy and freedom.

Edited by gruffydd

What's in it for them? They already had a reliable puppet in place.

Armourdinnerjacket may be Vlad the Impaler's puppett but I don't think he is working for Barak Hussein O'Bama. :blink:

East vs. West, bin going on for thousands of years and is not going to change anytime soon. First it was the Greeks, then the Romans, then the Normans, then the Austrians, then the Brits and the US---and that is probably the end of the line.

Armourdinnerjacket may be Vlad the Impaler's puppett but I don't think he is working for Barak Hussein O'Bama. :blink:

East vs. West, bin going on for thousands of years and is not going to change anytime soon. First it was the Greeks, then the Romans, then the Normans, then the Austrians, then the Brits and the US---and that is probably the end of the line.

Was making reference to Mubarak.