House Price Crash Forum

Dave Will Not Bail Out Any More E U Nations

http://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/David-Cameron-rules-further-tele-4231879502.html?x=0

David Cameron rules out further euro bailouts
Rosa Prince, 16:08, Friday 28 January 2011
British taxpayers will not come to the rescue of any more European economies following the £7 billion Irish bailout, David Cameron has promised.
The Prime Minister insisted that it was the responsibility of the Eurozone “club” to aid failing members, adding that the Irish Republic had received support only because it was an “old friend” of the United Kingdom.

Under EU rules he will be making a U-turn shortly. No discrimination Dave! :angry:

http://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/David-Cameron-rules-further-tele-4231879502.html?x=0

David Cameron rules out further euro bailouts
Rosa Prince, 16:08, Friday 28 January 2011
British taxpayers will not come to the rescue of any more European economies following the £7 billion Irish bailout, David Cameron has promised.
The Prime Minister insisted that it was the responsibility of the Eurozone “club” to aid failing members, adding that the Irish Republic had received support only because it was an “old friend” of the United Kingdom.

Under EU rules he will be making a U-turn shortly. No discrimination Dave! :angry:

H will kiss @ss when he is told to, Eurpoean lapdog

No he won't bail them out he'll loan them money or he will assist them instead.

Exactly like the thread I started about 6 months ago about QE. I.e. QE2 won't happen they'll just rename it and print more money again but since it isn't called QE it isn't QE2.

Remember how labour introduced tuition fees when their manifesto specifically said they would not do this?

Even the USSR citizens were pretty savvy, i.e. what the state propaganda channel pravada.... I mean the BBC says the opposite will occur. Thus when Blair said you could trust him you shouldn't have. When Cam said he'll tax bankers and rebalance society he means he wants an M shaped society and more pillaging...

Come on now you ought to have learnt your lessons by now right?

His promises are not worth the paper he writes them on. When the Politburo in Strasbourg summons him to appear before the Supreme Committee he will cave in to their demands with boy Nick egging him on.

Remember his last promise over the EU budget, no increase this year he said. :rolleyes:

Don't know how many of you know this, but George Osborne IS Irish. Southern Irish Protestant. There are still alot of them.

Really, as Ireland is a democratic Republic can we not deport him. I`m sure if he thinks he is so right he is what the Irish need to end their troubles. :D

While we are at it could not Ed Balls be appointed his Deputy. :rolleyes:

He hasn`t the love grenades. :rolleyes:

Cameron isnt Thatcher but he's certainly her lesser son. Remember we have a coalition not a Tory government. We're also hardly in a position to dictate to Europe. He certainly does have grenades, bit hairy ones. I want him to go out and deliver.

Really, as Ireland is a democratic Republic can we not deport him. I`m sure if he thinks he is so right he is what the Irish need to end their troubles. :D

While we are at it could not Ed Balls be appointed his Deputy. :rolleyes:

Why deport George? Shall we just cut to the chase and bring in the IMF? Let them decide out taxes and policies? Clearly the people of Ireland are stupid beyone belief. They need the IMF to dictate their work ethics, taxes, wipe their asses. Are we really that down the toilet? Do we need our asses wiped by the IMF because we cant control our own finances?

Get a clue young man.

Guest UK Debt Slave

His promises are not worth the paper he writes them on. When the Politburo in Strasbourg summons him to appear before the Supreme Committee he will cave in to their demands with boy Nick egging him on.

Remember his last promise over the EU budget, no increase this year he said. :rolleyes:

Amen

Shameron is a charlatan

In actual fact 'southern' Ireland is not a republic.

That was the aim of the revolution in 1916 but it was not achieved.

The current 'republic' was constituted in 1948 and its constitution calls it 'Ireland' - not 'Republic of Ireland', or 'Southern Ireland' or anything else. Just 'Ireland'.

Don't know how many of you know this, but George Osborne IS Irish. Southern Irish Protestant. There are still alot of them.

Indeed there are, and they have provided many of our finest leaders, military, political, social and artistic.

The first President of Ireland was a protestant and many of our current politicians are protestant.

Its not as big a deal as many English seem to think.

In fact, http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_the_I.R.A_protestant_or_Catholic

That would be the £7 billion that went straight into British Banks? :)

Bailing out the Irish my arris.

LOL - well spotted that man!!!

This loan is essentially one from the UK gov to the UK banks using Ireland as a proxy....

Georgie's ancestor was one of James I's baronets ie. gentleman English land grabber with a fake title. At the time the richest subject of the king was the Earl of Cork, who emigrated to Ireland as a penniless lawyer and made his fortune the same way, basically through mortgages. The ancient landowners were impoverished after 60 years of war and had to borrow to keep going - which led to large chunks of the country being surrendered through foreclosure. This, of course, led to another feckin war, followed by the ultimate land grab under Cromwell. The protestant Ascendancy was secured when Cromwell's goons were allowed to retain their Irish lands so long as they promised not to invade Britain on the return of Charles II.

Horribly familiar story. Still gets Irish people annoyed.

LOL - well spotted that man!!!

This loan is essentially one from the UK gov to the UK banks using Ireland as a proxy....

Well ... The loan is to the Irish state, with the burden falling on Irish taxpayers while the benefit goes to UK banks (maybe to other banks as well, depending on how the fund is pooled). Those banks may have an obligation to lodge dodgy collateral with the central bank, but they're not on the hook for the debt owed to the UK.

Who are the perverts making this stuff up?

Let them decide out taxes and policies? Clearly the people of Ireland are stupid beyone belief.

Learn to spell and fix your grammar. What ever happened to the citizens of the once 'greatest' country in the world, ruling one quarter of the world's people? Queen Vic is rolling in her grave.