House Price Crash Forum
guitarman001

Qt: Growth From Insane Property Growth And Max Lending?

Anybody catch QT tonight? The question was where is the growth going to come from and one of the guys on the panel said ironically 'from insane property growth and maxing out on credit cards to fuel this' or something very similar to that effect.

I was so shocked I just turned on my computer to write this lol!!

Anybody catch QT tonight? The question was where is the growth going to come from and one of the guys on the panel said ironically 'from insane property growth and maxing out on credit cards to fuel this' or something very similar to that effect.

The BBC is really slipping up. A few weeks ago a man in a suite who actually knew what he was talking about (breaking up shadow banking) was accidentally allowed to slip into the studio and talk sense for a few minutes, (before being cut down by Dumbers of course).

The BBC is really slipping up. A few weeks ago a man in a suite who actually knew what he was talking about (breaking up shadow banking) was accidentally allowed to slip into the studio and talk sense for a few minutes, (before being cut down by Dumbers of course).

Don't worry they are in Workington* next week, a part of the world which I recently described as having a population who would vote Labour even if there was no Labour candidate standing - normal service will be resumed.

*it is the town where I was born so know what they are like....

The Thought Police are really starting to slip up.

The trouble with GDP is that it hides the awful truth.

That 2001-2007 most of the 'growth' was the private sector taking on unsustainable levels of debt

That 2007- any 'growth' has been the public sector taking on unsustainable levels of debt.

All that a reduction in GDP tells us nowadays is debt isnt growing as fast as it was.

I welcome GDP falls.

The Thought Police are really starting to slip up.

I watched Question Time cannot agree with that at all.

Q1 Coulson

Q2 Andy Gray (was that ever a headline on BBC news?)

Q3 Control Orders (was that ever a headline on BBC news)?

Q4 Did snow blow GDP off course

During Q3 I seriously thought they were going to try blank everything about the economy. Dimbleby gave some of the panel, Labour MP and Apprentice woman two goes - I felt he was trying to waste time.

No mention of what were headline news items on the BBC this week:

Mervyn King saying inflation would hit 5% and wages were going back to 2005

Riots in Egypt

I suppose the Biased Broadcasting Corporation would say it wasn't the questions the audience picked. I would like to see how that process is carried out and how those questions were worded.