House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
exiges

I Love Property Me.. I Do

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/property/article-1350093/HOTHOUSE-PROPERTY-GOSSIP-Dancing-Ices-Laura-gets-buy-let-skates-on.html

There's more to Dancing On Ice star Laura Hamilton than pretty spins on the rink - the children's TV presenter is an ambitious property developer.

'Since being a teenager I've loved property,' says Laura, 28, who bought her first house in Meopham, Kent, when she was just 19, saving up the deposit from wages she earned at her Saturday job.

'I've bought and sold five properties over the past ten years. If I'd owned one, I'd have made the same money, but it has been a learning curve.'

Laura, who lives near Reigate, Surrey, adds: 'My future buy-to-let portfolio will be my pension.'

DIY SOS presenter Nick Knowles has narrowed down his search for a dream home to Georgian rectories in Gloucestershire.

'I've lost count of the number of properties I've viewed but hope I end up with the place I die in,' says Nick, who has now been house-hunting for 18 months.

The 48-year-old has been renting near Osterley Park, West London, with girlfriend Jessica, 23, after selling a property in Chiswick.

Nick, whose new quiz show Perfection started on BBC2 last week, has a budget of around £850,000.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/property/article-1350093/HOTHOUSE-PROPERTY-GOSSIP-Dancing-Ices-Laura-gets-buy-let-skates-on.html

'Since being a teenager I've loved property,' says Laura, 28, who bought her first house in Meopham, Kent, when she was just 19, saving up the deposit from wages she earned at her Saturday job.'I've bought and sold five properties over the past ten years. If I'd owned one, I'd have made the same money, but it has been a learning curve.'

Laura, who lives near Reigate, Surrey, adds: 'My future buy-to-let portfolio will be my pension.'

Some 'Saturday' job.

Do the maths on this, Mail journo.

She bought first house at 19 in 2002. Say four years of Saturday job savings?

Wbat did she do on Saturdays? Only one occupation would have raised that deposit.

Article is rubbish.

Some 'Saturday' job.

Wbat did she do on Saturdays? Only one occupation would have raised that deposit.

Article is rubbish.

hi class whore on saturdays ........just a guess i havent seen her :lol:

People who say "I love property" make me cringe. Some of the hosts of those dreadful VI property ramping TV programs say it frequently.

that's a classic sign of an irrational market - the buy irrespective of price mentality

Some 'Saturday' job.

Article is rubbish.

In 2000 my Saturday AND Sunday job earned me £120 per month.