House Price Crash Forum
exiges

Not To Go Online !

Very pretty surroundings:

I wonder why it musn't go online? Maybe it just means - "yet" - until the owner has approved or something.

Yep very attractive.

I've seen the house on Rightmove before, so not quite sure why they can't go online (unless I'm remembering it from a previous agent).

I guess some people don't like their private life all over t'internet. When we put our house up for sale people we knew (colleagues etc) were most nosey at the pics !

Edited by exiges

I guess some people don't like their private life all over t'internet.

They don't seem that shy and retiring, if you click through to the EA's website, its got the owners details splashed across it.

DOWN BY THE RIVER

When they first laid eyes on Kimberley Farm's impressive river frontage, Mark and Joanna Bailey knew they had found a home with wonderful appeal.

As Mark and Joana strolled across the bridge towards the river at the foot of their garden, they imagined that they could be on a peaceful country walk....

followed by 9 more pages of nauseating Grand Designs drivel, including the information that the owners are moving into the farm next door. I suspect it was more a case of 'not to go online YET', the online listing is incomplete.

Very nice house, I have to say, although I'm not sure I would drop 800k on it.

Very pretty surroundings:

29820_10804_FIN080405730_IMG_02_0000.JPG

I wonder why it musn't go online? Maybe it just means - "yet" - until the owner has approved or something.

Waiting for the flood waters to subside before they do any viewings?

Edited by Redhat Sly

Yep very attractive.

I've seen the house on Rightmove before, so not quite sure why they can't go online (unless I'm remembering it from a previous agent).

I guess some people don't like their private life all over t'internet. When we put our house up for sale people we knew (colleagues etc) were most nosey at the pics !

We had a good nosey when our next door neighbour put his house on a year ago. He's still there, didn't sell for some reason.