House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thunderbird 900

Is This Woman Completely Mad?

Is it any wonder that this ridiculous woman with a face like a staellite dish cannot find a man?

From her absurd self inflicted money troubles to "woe is me" soul searching does anyone take notice anymore of her inane ramblings?

Her comments below says it all...

"How many cats do you have, exactly?’ he asked, fear in his voice.

‘SeventeenYou could see him physically recoiling, ­battening down the hatches, catching the eye of the waitress so that he could ask for the bill.

‘And where do they sleep?’ he asked, ­rummaging for his wallet.

‘With me, of course. On my bed. I’m glad he bolted. For believe it or not, his aversion to me sleeping with my cats was as big a turn-off for me as it was for him."

"I have slept with my cats for more than two decades — and would much rather go to bed with them than a man. For a start, cats are more hygienic than men, and so much easier to house train"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/columnists/article-1350547/Sleeping-pets-unhealthy-Id-share-bed-cat-man.html

Is it any wonder that this ridiculous woman with a face like a staellite dish cannot find a man?

From her absurd self inflicted money troubles to "woe is me" soul searching does anyone take notice anymore of her inane ramblings?

Her comments below says it all...

"How many cats do you have, exactly?’ he asked, fear in his voice.

‘SeventeenYou could see him physically recoiling, ­battening down the hatches, catching the eye of the waitress so that he could ask for the bill.

‘And where do they sleep?’ he asked, ­rummaging for his wallet.

‘With me, of course. On my bed. I’m glad he bolted. For believe it or not, his aversion to me sleeping with my cats was as big a turn-off for me as it was for him."

"I have slept with my cats for more than two decades — and would much rather go to bed with them than a man. For a start, cats are more hygienic than men, and so much easier to house train"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/columnists/article-1350547/Sleeping-pets-unhealthy-Id-share-bed-cat-man.html

Who the fukc is Liz Jones?

and would much rather go to bed with them than a man

And indeed she does.

And her complaint/point is...?

I like to sleep with my eyes closed. And I do. Do you think the Daily Mail would accept 2000 words on that?

I like to sleep with my eyes closed. And I do. Do you think the Daily Mail would accept 2000 words on that?

Yes, as long as you could weave asylum seekers or workshy benefit claimants into it ;)

Yes, as long as you could weave asylum seekers or workshy benefit claimants into it ;)

Don't forget that all pensioners are impoverished war heroes!

I could say I count asylum seekers instead of sheep.

Its sells papers though, so why would the DM get rid of her?

Not enough though.

All newspapers record circulation declines in December

Daily Mail

Headline circulation: 2,030,968

Month-on-month change: –3.33%

Year-on-year change: -3.89%

2 million people still buy that garbage? Hopefully the decline in sales will continue.

I'm not saying you are but some would suggest getting rid of her, ie its the next stage so to speak of your comment and I was thinking ahead that was all.

The fact that this is what their readers want is a part of the full horror that is the highly successful Daily Mail.