• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

So it is deliberate then

The whole situation has been deliberate.

The housing boom, the massive debt, inflation and the resistance against wage inflation.

The ruling elite learn't the lessons of the 1970's and have come back for another attack on the working and middle classes.

HOLA446

Has he volunteered to take a pay cut?

I can see fat people being lynched before the year is out by those with rumbling stomachs.

I'd eat him first, useless tw*t. They did not engineer this, they are always just reacting to what happens. I wouldn't pay them a penny. They've done nothing to earn it.

"Attempts to resist their implications for real take-home pay by pushing up wages would require a response [from the Bank's monetary policy committee]."

As if in the real world, anyone but the banks is able to give significant pay increases (well apart from public sector). He's absolutely clueless and not in touch with what is going on. The economy has gone into reverse and the idiot makes comments like this.

HOLA447

So what he's really meaning is:

I sympathise completely with savers and those who have been prudent during the financial crisis. But screw them.

Correct!

The central banksters have probably never had it so good....... ;)

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

Printy printy...

Eat that idiot deflationistas!

Shhhhhhhhhhhh!

Why do you want to remind the world to know that the greatest robbery in human history has taken place? Lets just hope the printy printy will replace the stolen goods.

HOLA4411

Shhhhhhhhhhhh!

Why do you want to remind the world to know that the greatest robbery in human history has taken place? Lets just hope the printy printy will replace the stolen goods.

What do I care my assets are spread overseas. I am also armed, TSHTF I hunt everybody else for food. :P

HOLA4412

What a tool! Now he has moved his prediction out till 2012 by which inflation will fall back sharply!

How long does he want to buy himself!

This is real wealth being eroded at 5% a year and wages delibaretly held down. Truly flabbergasting figures to read about the UK! Daylight robbery!

HOLA4413

So it is deliberate then

"The Bank’s monetary policy objective is to deliver price stability – low inflation – and, subject to that, to support the Government’s economic objectives including those for growth and employment" So says the Bank of England on their website. Seems to me that inflation is a secondary concern behind "Government’s economic objectives".

HOLA4414

What a tool! Now he has moved his prediction out till 2012 by which inflation will fall back sharply!

How long does he want to buy himself!

This is real wealth being eroded at 5% a year and wages delibaretly held down. Truly flabbergasting figures to read about the UK! Daylight robbery!

no its not, this is a fundamental point of this entire economic episode, it isnt and never was real wealth, it has always been debt and unfulfillable promises to meet that obligation, this is by far the most important point that needs to be understood about whats happening

Edited by Tamara De Lempicka

HOLA4415

I do not believe we are about to return to the days before independent central banks ushered in a period of

price stability (and wreckless speculation). The Bank of England cannot prevent (we aren't even going to try)

the squeeze on real take-home pay (for the plebs) that so many families are now beginning to realise is the legacy of the banking crisis (paying for the coke snorting city spivs gambling debts)and the need to rebalance our economy (save my banker mates). But we can (no chance really) determine our own inflation rate in the long run, whatever happens in the rest of the world (we are affected and unaffected, uhmmmm, don't think about it!).

HOLA4416

"The Bank’s monetary policy objective is to deliver price stability – low inflation – and, subject to that, to support the Government’s economic objectives including those for growth and employment" So says the Bank of England on their website. Seems to me that inflation is a secondary concern behind "Government’s economic objectives".

It's all relative though. I.e. low, what exactly does that mean?

It is like men and women who like to date 'hot' men and women... their definition of low is different and subject to judgement.

The BoE considers anything less than 100% inflation to be low, 15% inflation exists already today (see petrol and food) thus the are fulfilling their remit completely based on their own judgements. Anything under 100% is fine by them.

HOLA4417

Has he volunteered to take a pay cut?

I can see fat people being lynched before the year is out by those with rumbling stomachs.

What he means is the proles can go fook themselves the elites will continue troughing and getting a pay rises.

He's a very nice man.

The BoE is full of grade A (the swear filter won't allow me to put) but its similar to hunt.

They are aiming to impoverish the people.

A good old fashioned lynching seems more and more likely.

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421

What do I care my assets are spread overseas. I am also armed, TSHTF I hunt everybody else for food. :P

Luckily I sold my gold last week. I'm investing in beans and bullets!

Ohhhhhhhhh........ I didnt think we'd be here so soon. There go my plans for migrating to New Zealand.

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Well he can piss off, I will be asking for my inflationary pay rise from my employer this year and you should all do the same - he's hoping he's got going to get wage push inflation, in my eyes he's just fired the starting gun!

Good man. Let's make 2011 the year of demanding inflation busting pay rises.