• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

I'm surprised they gave you that.

I'm not sure, but I think information about a specific person or information that can be used to identify a specific person are exempt from the act?

You're kidding right?

The poor sap putting these figures together was probably so p1ssed off themselves that they gladly reported the excess of so many.

HOLA446
HOLA447

Interesting indeed.

Which council is this ?

It would certainly be interesting to crunch some numbers on how these salaries compare to "implied responsibility" from the council tax revenues and each directed budget.

Then take that and compare against same calcs for all other councils. Should be relatively easy to calculate a public sector "trough index" :)

Then take that and compare against same calcs for some sample floated UK companies.

Edited by PatientlyWaiting

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411

You're kidding right?

The poor sap putting these figures together was probably so p1ssed off themselves that they gladly reported the excess of so many.

:lol: yeah. I think they're job titles would be informative:hHow many of these highly paid staff have Diversity, Coordinator, Liaison, Personal or Assistant in the title I wonder?

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418

I know it's a relevant question because the bigger the council the more there will be on the list.

However I don't think I should disclose the name of the council in a public forum.

WTF??? I thought it was a freedom of information request! The council saw fit to tell you but you dont think you should tell us?

HOLA4419

In case you are correct I have edited my original post.

The piece you removed was your reference to the Freedom of Information Act.

If your local Council are prepared to give you the information under this Act, but you are too frightened even to name the Council who gave you the information then please do us all a favour- crawl back into bed and pull the sheets over your head.

HOLA4420
HOLA4421

In case you are correct I have edited my original post.

Oh, sorry to be a killjoy. However, I'm sure they're are no legal reprucussions to you sharing the info on here. They've given you the information - you can therefore do what you like with it.

My understnading is that they shouldn't give out data about specific people or that can be used to identify specific people (data protection act)

HOLA4422
HOLA4423

Makes me f@cking sick.

My brother is 35 years old, and works for a company welding, and constructing all sorts of Metal Cabinets, Large Drums for instance, for the MOD, and public and private sector business's. Hazardous Area Enclosures for the oil and gas industries. Junction boxes. Quite specialized tailored projects. Each project is different. Believe me Its not easy work.

He and his team work 10 hours per day.

His wage is £13.5k PA/.

Most of the non-professionals I know in Yorkshire are earning between £13k to £23k PA. [i know one person from the list below on £23k and he moonlights]

Including, Sky Engineers, Panel Beaters, Tilers, Joiners, Agency staff, Sales Reps, Cabinet Makers, Landlords, Paintsprayers, other tradesmen etc etc.

Growth in the private sector stood at 2.2 per cent compared with 2.4 per cent in the public sector at the end of 2010.

Brown destroyed private sector pensions but didnt touch his own. Then left trillions in unfunded public sector obligations.

Edited by Dan1

HOLA4424

The piece you removed was your reference to the Freedom of Information Act.

If your local Council are prepared to give you the information under this Act, but you are too frightened even to name the Council who gave you the information then please do us all a favour- crawl back into bed and pull the sheets over your head.

I just removed the job titles from the top 4 posts in case whoever had sent me the info, shouldn't have done and might get into trouble. There are ways and means finding out where I live from my post on here. I actually have more job titles in my email from them but decided to group those below £100k anyway

HOLA4425