HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

Number 1 Stag Lane was sold 02/06/2008 for £389,000 then, yes the ALLEY was turned into a end of TERRACE .

The developer is still trying to sell the ORIGINAL house. The both were put on the market in July, the original property was put on at £515K and the end of terrace at £379,995, it does look like he's had to drop is price a bit. :lol::lol::lol:

Mind you the property next to the terrace property is Shore Point and anyone who bought there has got to have lost about a third of their purchase price. I don't live that far from there and pass it often.

Edited by Blod

HOLA4410
HOLA4411

Number 1 Stag Lane was sold 02/06/2008 for £389,000 then, yes the ALLEY was turned into a end of TERRACE .

The developer is still trying to sell the ORIGINAL house. The both were put on the market in July, the original property was put on at £515K and the end of terrace at £379,995, it does look like he's had to drop is price a bit. :lol::lol::lol:

I can understand someone who sees an opportunity and tries to make a few quid from it, even if it does impact the rest of us indirectly. But that is just staggeringly greedy. What a c***.

HOLA4412

You think that's bad!

48705_12988A_IMG_09_0002_max_620x414.JPG

This is not a perfect example but I have seen "houses" in Quuens Park London (looking like the above) where the gap between the semis has been filled up and turned into a standalone apartment. It looks like a minature house stuck between two giant house. I cant imagine anything other than room for a spiral staircase connecting the floors. Makes you laugh how desperately some will try to squeeze a house into the tightest of cracks!

Yours for a mere £359,000. Just the kinda gaff you'd buy on a £100k per year salary!

Edited by Earthling10

HOLA4413
HOLA4414

You think that's bad!

48705_12988A_IMG_09_0002_max_620x414.JPG

This is not a perfect example but I have seen "houses" in Quuens Park London (looking like the above) where the gap between the semis has been filled up and turned into a standalone apartment. It looks like a minature house stuck between two giant house. I cant imagine anything other than room for a spiral staircase connecting the floors. Makes you laugh how desperately some will try to squeeze a house into the tightest of cracks!

Yours for a mere £359,000. Just the kinda gaff you'd buy on a £100k per year salary!

I don't get it - those are the original buildings and if they ain't how do you get into the 'big houses'?

HOLA4415

I wouldnt be considering offers for this little gem if your contemplating putting on any weight any time soon. :lol:

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/new-homes/property-26796910.html

Nice price too. :D

The UK property market, nicely summed up in a single rightmove ad.

Depressing.

HOLA4416

WTF!!!!

i can not beleive that ANY EA would agree to market that property at THAT value.

they must have their fees at a percentage of the asking price, and paid up front, as no bank would give a mortgage for that, regardless of price.

that is the madness of the UK property market.

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423

If anything sums up the mental debility of this country it is this. Even with this recession, the deficit, cuts, the obsession with overpriced houses continues.

Nearly £400k (a couple of lifetimes of debt) for a 'joke house'.

The country deserves what is coming to it if that is acceptable.

Edited by tinker

HOLA4424

If anything sums up the mental debility of this country it is this. Even with this recession, the deficit, cuts, the obsession with overpriced houses continues.

Nearly £400k (a couple of lifetimes of debt) for a 'joke house'.

The country deserves what is coming to it if that is acceptable.

No, the tipping point has arrived. I disagree, this nonsense is no longer going to be tolerated. Noone will buy this rabbit hutch, and if they do - f**k them and their ill fortune - may they perpetually live a life of a hapless slave. The vast majority of people see common sense and I'll account for them, they are no longer the few, they are the vast majority and they won't stand for it. I'm telling you, because every single person I know now thinks this way - even the boomtime losers :lol: FU*K them, and their wannabe house prices. FU*K them.

HOLA4425