House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masked Tulip

Teachers Told Terrified Primary School Children World War Three Had Broken Out Then Led Them To Cellar And Set Off Fireworks And A Siren

Stunned primary school children were told in their morning assembly that World War III had broken out.

Staff at St Mary's RC, Bacup, Lancashire, came up with the idea to help children understand what it was like to live during wartime and decided to make them believe war had been declared.

The terrified youngsters were also told that London - where some of them have relatives - was under bomb attack.

They were led to a cellar when an air raid siren sounded and a firework was let off to simulate a bomb.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1349158/Headteacher-told-primary-school-children-World-War-Three-broken-out.html#ixzz1BgbupVQR

Traditionally, people in Lancashire went to school in order to learn how to work in a mill but there seems little point in educating them to do that any more, war is a far more likely scenario for them so it's best that they are educated to be ready for it.

Traditionally, people in Lancashire went to school in order to learn how to work in a mill but there seems little point in educating them to do that any more, war is a far more likely scenario for them so it's best that they are educated to be ready for it.

A thoroughly spiffing wheeze IMHO.Living near Liverpool they are sure to encounter far worse.

at least under a WW3 scenario said children wouldn't be expected to work until they die just to pay for their teachers' retirements.

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.“ ”Albert Einstein (1947)

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.“ ”Albert Einstein (1947)

It'll be all they have left. The teachers will make sure that there's no name calling.

Seriously, am I dreaming this? Am I sound asleep in my comfy, comfy bed and this is all just the product of a warped psyche (or maybe that cheese I had for supper?)

What a bunch of tools.

Parents told terrified teachers that pupils should learn how to read and write

Complaints were raised after some teachers in a state school were told that they should concentrate on educating pupils instead of indulging in silly stunts. Teacher Mr B. Corduroy told how he and terrified colleagues were told by parents that they expected their children to be able to read and write and not be constantly subjected to political correctness, indiscipline and cultural self-laceration. Parents said that teachers were led out of the school and told they were being taken to something called a 'Job Centre' and set off a big bell which was meant to sound like an alarm clock ringing during their long holidays 'It was the only way we could get teachers to 'empathise' with what it means to actually do the job they're supposed to' said parent Mrs Ima Taxpayer.