House Price Crash Forum

Con Dealer In Manhattan

HOLA441
HOLA442

Off to New York for a trip, likely to have some spare dollars left so I was wondering if there was somewhere convenient I could pick up a few silver dollars or similr?

Any suggestions?

'Most unlikely post of the year award so far', goes to.... Daiking!!!

Be gone with your precious metals talk! It has no place on the main forum :lol:

HOLA443

I'm sure there is one on a sidestreet in the global financial capital. All those bankers will be queuing up to buy in the "great fiat panic" circa 2015.

---

Did you know there is a coin shop a ten minutes walk from Trafalgar square, London?

I was really suprised to find it, you have to press the button on the intercom and they let you in.

It's really grotty but in the gold mania, I'm sure they'll have a refitt with marble floors, etc.

Its not ATS bullion, by the way.

HOLA444

I'm sure there is one on a sidestreet in the global financial capital. All those bankers will be queuing up to buy in the "great fiat panic" circa 2015.

---

Did you know there is a coin shop a ten minutes walk from Trafalgar square, London?

I was really suprised to find it, you have to press the button on the intercom and they let you in.

It's really grotty but in the gold mania, I'm sure they'll have a refitt with marble floors, etc.

Its not ATS bullion, by the way.

I know the shop, there is also another coin shop just round the corner, in the basement of a medal shop.

HOLA445

'Most unlikely post of the year award so far', goes to.... Daiking!!!

Be gone with your precious metals talk! It has no place on the main forum :lol:

Why is that?

What better way to make sure you get the most out of your unspent holiday money than using a bit of price arbitrage? I think the tax difference alone makes it work.

Better than getting ripped off at the bureau de change. I'm not completely daft.