House Price Crash Forum

Gold Drop

DannyT

HOLA441

Time frame wise Options Expiry for PM's is Jan 26th so expect the Bullion Banks to keep hitting it down hard till that point. It may begin to rise end of next week but will depend on the wider stock markets - if they continue to slide next week then gold/silver could continue to down trend with them. I'd be looking to buy in further come mid Feb to ride the coat tails of the JPMorgan silver short squeeze on the March contracts from end feb onwards (if it hit's $31 oz). This beach ball has been held underwater for almost 4 weeks now so when they let go it's gonna rocket upwards (metaphorically speaking smile.gif)

+1

although I think that the bottom could be in within the next two weeks so mid feb would be leaving it a little longer than I would like, it all depends though.

HOLA442

The party has been going for ages. Most people in the room are drunk. Newcomers are paying to get in, and desperately looking for the waiter. I do believe the waiter is out the back having a smoke and muttering words to the effect ..." I`m tired...I may just go home"

If he does go home, he will be back evenutally, but by then all the party goers will have huge hangovers and most will be back home in bed or working hard, depending on their finances.

Couldn't have put it better! Things are getting more and more interesting by the week. (Opens wallet, shakes out moths, examines FRNs within). A few more ounces, I think...