House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Is He A Schoolboy Of 14 Or A Man Of 24?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1348522/Petersfield-School-student-Prince-Summerfield-sent-home-believed-24.html

When year nine pupils at The Petersfield School got this new classmate, they must have wondered what he’d been eating.

Prince Summerfield claimed he was 14 – but he has been kicked out over suspicions that he is a decade older.

Teachers have even labelled the 5ft 8in, ten-stone student a ‘child protection risk’ to other pupils.

Head Nigel Poole said: ‘When asked for his date of birth, he said September 24, 1986, before correcting himself to 1996.

‘I would not be surprised if he was born in 1986 - he looks closer to 24 than 14. I believe I have been misled.’

See link for picture.

14 or 24?

He looks very well built but the oversized suit just looks like he's trying too hard.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1348522/Petersfield-School-student-Prince-Summerfield-sent-home-believed-24.html

See link for picture.

14 or 24?

He looks very well built but the oversized suit just looks like he's trying too hard.

It might be dodgy in this case, but I saw Samoan kids in NZ schools that were built and looked like men. One was about 6'3" and shaved more often than most adults.

Tricky to say, sometimes 24 year olds look really young, sometimes 14 year old look really old. Fair enough to request more evidence given the apparent unreliability of the birth certificate. If its true that a dental examination could give a clearer indication of his age then they should do this. Also, at 5'8 he should still do a bit of growing if he is 14, so it should soon be obvious if he keeps on growing.

His mum says she's 30, so he cant be 24.

I mean, she wouldnt lie about his age AND lie about hers, would she?!

What if that isn't his mother?

Did i just blow your mind?

I remember reading, in the late 80s I think, about a mother who went daily to her daughter's class for an entire term and got away with it pretending to be a pupil.

At the time no one thought anything about it but, perhaps, a very strange thing for a woman in her late 30s/early 40s to do.