House Price Crash Forum

7 Million I Diots Bought I Pads

copydude

i use my laptop mostly like i am now - balanced on my legs with my legs stretched down the settee.

How would i see the screen? How would i hold it? The fact the laptop allows you to angle the screen is actually a benefit isnt it?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i use my laptop mostly like i am now - balanced on my legs with my legs stretched down the settee.

How would i see the screen? How would i hold it? The fact the laptop allows you to angle the screen is actually a benefit isnt it?

The solution is probably going to bring fire & brimstone from certain quarters but here goes. If you purchase for instance the official Apple wallet/holder. It allows the ipad to be angled without the constant need for human intervention. Very handy if you want my opinion, although rather pricey.

For some reason, people seem to have very strong preconceptions about apple products in general. Probably because they're seen as 'cool'.

No, I have a strong "conception" (it is not a "pre) about Apple products - they are good at what they do, and I may wish to own one or two of them (one of the MacBook's for example) but they are very very expensive for the given technology. They make up for that in marketing to "idiots". That is what annoys me about them.

I am also extremely annoyed with the "closed market" type concepts they have with their software, e.g. iTunes or iPhone apps.

The solution is probably going to bring fire & brimstone from certain quarters but here goes. If you purchase for instance the official Apple wallet/holder. It allows the ipad to be angled without the constant need for human intervention. Very handy if you want my opinion, although rather pricey.

hmmmmm does this wallet also have a pocket for an "optional" keyboard +/- mouse?

hmmmmm does this wallet also have a pocket for an "optional" keyboard +/- mouse?

I think you already know the answer to that question. I believe you can purchase a keyboard that allows the ipad to dock with it. I'll hazard a guess that it's not competitively priced though.

Archived