House Price Crash Forum

Koran-Protest Us Pastor Excluded From Uk

Pole

HOLA441

BBC LINK

A Home Office spokesperson said the government "opposes extremism in all its forms".

He said: "Numerous comments made by Pastor Jones are evidence of his unacceptable behaviour.

:blink::blink:

"Coming to the UK is a privilege not a right and we are not willing to allow entry to those whose presence is not conducive to the public good.

Thank you Mr Government for telling us who's the right preacher and who's the wrong one.

Again, what does it mean that comments are evidence of unacceptable behaviour? :blink:

HOLA442

BBC LINK

Thank you Mr Government for telling us who's the right preacher and who's the wrong one.

Again, what does it mean that comments are evidence of unacceptable behaviour? :blink:

If this is the guy from that nutcase church which believes that US soldiers being killed in Afghanistan is gods retribution for allowing homosexuality oin society then the Home Office are spot on, as far as I can see. He's a knob-head of the highest order and the bigoted shyte he comes out with contravenes our law on so many levels.

Insighting people to hate others (and worse) is "unacceptable" according to the laws of this country and rightly so.

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

If this is the guy from that nutcase church which believes that US soldiers being killed in Afghanistan is gods retribution for allowing homosexuality oin society then the Home Office are spot on, as far as I can see. He's a knob-head of the highest order and the bigoted shyte he comes out with contravenes our law on so many levels.

Insighting people to hate others (and worse) is "unacceptable" according to the laws of this country and rightly so.

Fair enough, assuming we're extending the same logic to all those Saudi madassas. Which we aren't...

I wonder which decision we'll come to regret most in years to come...

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

Fair enough, assuming we're extending the same logic to all those Saudi madassas. Which we aren't...

I wonder which decision we'll come to regret most in years to come...

I agree. Just because we don't apply the law properly against some people doesn't make it wrong to apply it properly against others.

HOLA449

I agree. Just because we don't apply the law properly against some people we fear doesn't make it wrong to apply it properly against others people we don't fear.

corrected for you.

They can ban him becuase they know that even the most radical Christians won't be marching in London with plackards 'Britain go to hell'.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411

Think you are refering to the Westboro Baptist Church which he is not a member of, they have protested together though.

The concepts for the 'new' Baptist sect were debated/knocked out by a few bevviers on the back of a beer mat in a student bar in Oxford!

HOLA4412

I agree. Just because we don't apply the law properly against some people doesn't make it wrong to apply it properly against others.

Aye, but 'realpolitik' means that this will never happen. Or at least won't happen until that sweet, sweet crude loses allof it's commercial value.

HOLA4413

corrected for you.

They can ban him becuase they know that even the most radical Christians won't be marching in London with plackards 'Britain go to hell'.

They can ban him becuase he has absolutely no right to set foot in the UK. He has no freedom of speech outside of the USA, the USA will try kill anyone who isn't America and try's to use 'freedom of Speech' to criticism.

Any citizen outside his own country has zero rights to do anything, if I go to the US they arrest me jail me indefinitely and without charge then deport me to a third country to be tortured and killed. The UK could do the same if it wanted.

HOLA4414

I had no problem with him being banned and still dont.

It does look ridiculous though when looking at who is on the banned list since he doesnt compare to the others.

The fact remains though that he has no freedom of speech and no rights in my country. I do not need to be told anything by some bible waving fking yank about what is happening here.

The policy should be applied equally to all foreigners though and that is my only issue with what has happened.

HOLA4415

What about Imams who hold a British passport but spread hate, are they welcome in your country, because they wouldn't be in mine and I don't care whether we have a human rights act or not, get out of it and get out of Europe.

Have you any evidence....Outside of the daily wail....That Imans spread hate?

The mosque near me bans any reference that may cause offence even to a passing israeli/jew.

The reason I ask is because I see a lot of negative press about muslims but little or mostly no evidence to back up the vitriol.

And by the way if you ever read the new testament you will note that Jesus would greet you with the words "Peace be upon you" They never told me that at sunday school :lol:

HOLA4416

Have you any evidence....Outside of the daily wail....That Imans spread hate?

The mosque near me bans any reference that may cause offence even to a passing israeli/jew.

The reason I ask is because I see a lot of negative press about muslims but little or mostly no evidence to back up the vitriol.

And by the way if you ever read the new testament you will note that Jesus would greet you with the words "Peace be upon you" They never told me that at sunday school :lol:

The funny thing is that the guy in question never actually burnt the Koran.

However, in response to his call - 1000s of Bibles were burnt by Muslims across Middle East and Asia.

Personally, I think that we shouldn't burn any books.

If you don't like - don't buy it and don't believe in it.

If you really like it - buy it but don't force others to do the same. ;)

HOLA4417

The funny thing is that the guy in question never actually burnt the Koran.

However, in response to his call - 1000s of Bibles were burnt by Muslims across Middle East and Asia.

Personally, I think that we shouldn't burn any books.

If you don't like - don't buy it and don't believe in it.

If you really like it - buy it but don't force others to do the same. ;)

This is never brought up and shows many muslims for what they are.

A nutjob threatens to burn the koran as a protest something that they find so terrible that they respond by burning thousands of someone elses holly book. They also took to the streets like a bunch of medievil savages just for a change. There were also the death threats.

Makes you wonder if people have a point doesnt it?

I am still glad he was denied access to the uk though.

HOLA4418

I am still glad he was denied access to the uk though.

If there is evidence that he is here to deliberately promote violence or extremism then I agree that he shouldn't be let in.

If he's just been banned because he upset a couple of high ranking Muslim ministers with his threats to burn a Koran then they should stop being so pathetic and perhaps be a bit more tolerant of views other than their own.

Archived