House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

copydude

Woman Vibrates Herself On Train

Woman who pleasures herself on Deutsche Bahn gets fuss and fuzz

Link

The 29-year-old was uninhibited in her use of the vibrator during a train trip between Bad Kissingen and Würzburg on Thursday, the police said.

But fellow passengers in the open-plan carriage who weren’t quite as easy going as she was found themselves stimulated in a different way. They complained to the train conductor, who then informed the federal police.

When the woman reached Würzburg, she was met by police officers and taken to a nearby station.

Police said the “flippant woman” admitted to having used the vibrator in the train, but showed no understanding as to why others might see public masturbation as inappropriate.

Doesn't suprise me. German Railways is such an incompetent, loss-making bore these days. This could be the best publicity it's had in recent weeks.

Link

Doesn't suprise me. German Railways is such an incompetent, loss-making bore these days. This could be the best publicity it's had in recent weeks.

Do they come in on time though?

Link

I bet she rabbits on a lot

Link

Poor article , no picture or estimate of house value ;)

And not even of the offending vibrator, even worse no mention of if she frequently travels by trains and what routes she prefers.

Plus it doesn't mention if she climaxed or not.

Poor article.

I'm shocked and appalled that no-one appears to have filmed it on their phone and posted it on you tube

That you know of!

Thanks, so you could add soap and wash with it all over, I shall have to tell Mrs CTT about these vibrators. :)

She will know all about them and chat to her mates about what one is best.

I bet she is a renter, one could not expect such poor behaviour from a 'superior' homeowner.

I think you meant to say.....FUSS AND BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Update Latest...

Local Press interviewed and asked...

'Have you ever been picked up by the Fuzz?'

She replied...

'No, but I've been swung around by the titts'

But is she hot? Where is the Daily Mail coverage? Surely this storey is mail gold. A mixture of titillation and sneering at dirty foreigners. Get Liz Jones out there now to retrace the womans movements and give us her unique insight.

Who needs a vibrator? Just take a train on the Jubilee Line between Neasden and Finchley Road...

Do you have to go all the way between those points or can you "get off" sooner :D

Are you seriously trying to suggest here that you've never had a 'pocket w*nk' on a train before? I know I have.

............ but was it your hand?

To be quite honest, the ownership of the hand is of secondary importance when engaging in 'train work'.

so you were feeling a little cocky that day then

I'll admit, I actually have never cracked one off on a train, but occasionaly there has been the prescence of a fine young lady sitting in the vicinity that made me wish it was socially acceptable to openly rodwallop.

It's PC gone mad, if you ask me.

You dirty dog!!

But fellow passengers in the open-plan carriage who weren’t quite as easy going as she was found themselves stimulated in a different way. They complained to the train conductor, who then informed the federal police.

What's happened to people's manners these days?

Any true gentleman would have, at least, offered a spare hand to stroke a nipple or two.