Miraculous

Malthus

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

This says it all.

According to medical experts, is not easy to diagnose Parkinson's, as there are no particular tests that can prove whether or not someone has the condition. It is also possible to mis-diagnose it

So a nun pretends to have parkinsons and a load of religious VI's agree to lie about it to convince the world that their fairy tales are true.

HOLA446

I know quite a few Catholics (scientists among them) and I alway give them the benefit of the doubt and assume they go to church for family reasons, or just because it's a nice thing to do on a Sunday. But at some point or another they've all struck me dumb by expressing acceptance of some bizarre scrap of what can only be described as primitive folk belief.

But this saint business, surely, must take the proverbial biscuit for many of them. It really is very silly.

Oddly - and perhaps relevantly - most of these Catholics I know remain Labour party faithful, despite everything.

HOLA447
HOLA448

But this saint business, surely, must take the proverbial biscuit for many of them. It really is very silly.

Oddly - and perhaps relevantly - most of these Catholics I know remain Labour party faithful, despite everything.

True Faith does not require evidence! :huh:

Archived