Left Brain Vs Right Brain

Scott Sando

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446

If you are interested in left/right brain interaction, I can't recommend this highly enough (originally recommended to me by Injin!)

The Master and his Emissary

The 608 page book is divided into an introduction, two parts and a conclusion. Deeply researched over a period of twenty years,[5] it contains many illustrations and over 120 pages of detailed notes and references (in small print) and bibliography.[2]

McGilchrist believes that "there is, literally, a world of difference between the [brain] hemispheres. Understanding quite what that is has involved a journey through many apparently unrelated areas: not just neurology and psychology, but philosophy, literature and the arts, and even, to some extent, archaeology and anthropology."[6]

It's fascinating stuff, though the first few chapters are rather heavy going.

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413

The multiple choice answers don't make any sense with most of the questions. Also there is not much difference between the words 'some' and 'occasionally', and no option for 'never'. i could fill this in 100 times and get a 100 different results.

HOLA4414
HOLA4415

The multiple choice answers don't make any sense with most of the questions. Also there is not much difference between the words 'some' and 'occasionally', and no option for 'never'. i could fill this in 100 times and get a 100 different results.

The test was a grammatical nightmare, and if the makers cannot get that right, what hoipe is there for the rest of the supporting research.

54% left.

HOLA4416

The test was a grammatical nightmare, and if the makers cannot get that right, what hoipe is there for the rest of the supporting research.

54% left.

these tests are always like this...its looking for a reaction rather then "the" answer.

HOLA4417

these tests are always like this...its looking for a reaction rather then "the" answer.

No they are not.

This test does register the irritation with poor grammar...hence there is no point to it. Moreover, some of the consistency checking questions were very hamfisted. It doesn't look like a particularly well constructed test at all.

HOLA4418

Thank you for taking the Creativity Test. The results show your brain dominance as being:

Left Brain Right Brain

50% 51%

You are more right-brained than left-brained. The right side of your brain controls the left side of your body. In addition to being known as right-brained, you are also known as a creative thinker who uses feeling and intuition to gather information. You retain this information through the use of images and patterns. You are able

Errr, so i'm 101% :lol:

Anyway the bits that were below it were quite accurate!

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421

No they are not.

This test does register the irritation with poor grammar...hence there is no point to it. Moreover, some of the consistency checking questions were very hamfisted. It doesn't look like a particularly well constructed test at all.

its free and its a bit of fun...as it points out on the website.

and yes, psychometrics is about character rather than accuracy...you can vary your own character with a smile.

HOLA4422

Archived