House Price Crash Forum
babesagainstmachines

Wikileaks Given Data On Swiss Bank Accounts

I think that they are going to have to be careful with this not to receive a libel suit.

Just because someone has money squirreled away in a Swiss bank account doesn't always mean that they are defrauding tax.

tim

...consider Nazi Gold.... <_<

http://writing.upenn...t-billions.html

I have a theory 2nd WW was just a cover to steal vast amounts of Europe's tangible wealth!

The Swiss were at the 'heart' of the rip-off.

(Also acting as the secretive bankers to escaped Nasties in Sarf America/Asia/Africa etc living off proceeds of mass murder)

It's no 'coincidence' that millions of Hitler's 'Herbies' have continued to be built in Sarf America - for instance! :ph34r:

Edited by erranta

I have a theory 2nd WW was just a cover to steal vast amounts of Europe's tangible wealth!

The Swiss were at the 'heart' of the rip-off.

(Also acting as the secretive bankers to escaped Nasties in Sarf America/Asia/Africa etc living off proceeds of mass murder)

It's no 'coincidence' that millions of Hitler's 'Herbies' have continued to be built in Sarf America - for instance! :ph34r:

It is all about the number 53. Any conspiracy theorist knows this.

apart from the lovely young lady what I also like is this bit

Is Switzerland a country built on corruption?

Nazi money, African dictators money?

It is all about the number 53. Any conspiracy theorist knows this.

1953 - MKULTRA

The Deputy Director of the CIA revealed that over thirty universities and institutions were involved in an "extensive testing and experimentation" program which included covert drug tests on unwitting citizens "at all social levels, high and low, native Americans and foreign.

" Several of these tests involved the administration of LSD to "unwitting subjects in social situations."

No different to this

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2002/apr/21/uk.medicalscience

Havent got a problem with it in that they need to know the effects and how these things can spread to plan contigencies so why not do stuff in secret?

If you dont do some tests in secret then you risk invalidating the data becuase you get attention seekers popping up claiming XYZ when they otherwise wouldnt have popped up had they NOT known about the tests.

The army and acid, what were they thinking? They only had to ask Hofmann himself or read his notes to know it would be useless in a battle situation.

Just had a look at this page but lets face it you will get co-incidences as its the lower end of the number range.

http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu53.php

Anything else to add which isnt on this page?

Personally I dont buy all this crap. If people are dumb enough to worship stuff that cant be proved then let them get on with it. I like the purity of Maths & Logic myself.

Sorry, I was just having a laugh as "Herbie's" number was 53 and I know that we have a poster or two here who seem to read a whole lot of magic into these things.

I'm waiting for when some read into the 53 in my nickname even though I could suggest they are prime numbers . :D

Your screen name actually includes the numbers 153. As 153 is divisible by both 3 and 9 you cannot possibly be a "prime candidate" for a member of the Illuminati .....

Your screen name actually includes the numbers 153. As 153 is divisible by both 3 and 9 you cannot possibly be a "prime candidate" for a member of the Illuminati .....

nonsense..he has it branded on his chest...in reverse and upside down I hear.

nonsense..he has it branded on his chest...in reverse and upside down I hear.

Still not a prime number as 351 is still divisible by 3,9 and 27 .....

I'm waiting for when some read into the 53 in my nickname even though I could suggest they are prime numbers . :D

The number of numerologists it takes to change a light-bulb

I claim my 53 pounds

The number of numerologists it takes to change a light-bulb

I claim my 53 pounds

No. It is only 1. They just grip the bulb and the whole world revolves around them.

No different to this

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2002/apr/21/uk.medicalscience

Havent got a problem with it in that they need to know the effects and how these things can spread to plan contigencies so why not do stuff in secret?

If you dont do some tests in secret then you risk invalidating the data becuase you get attention seekers popping up claiming XYZ when they otherwise wouldnt have popped up had they NOT known about the tests.

Why did they do it? Though it is brilliant.