House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scott Sando

Bombshell: How Fluoride Is Killing You And Your Children

Aaron Dykes & Alex Jones
Prison Planet.com
Saturday, January 15, 2011

A significant milestone in the fight against fluoride emerged quietly and without major notice from the mainstream news last week. After decades of ignoring the research about the dangers and hailing water fluoridation as one of the 10 greatest health achievements of the 20th Century (CDC),the government is calling for a reduction in the amount of fluoride it adds to public water supplies, citing its negative effect on teeth (dental fluorosis).For the first time since 1962, the standard for fluoride will be lowered from 1.2 to 0.7 milligrams per liter.

Because fluoride from water builds up over time in the human body, this reduction will not eliminate the dangers of fluoride– which include risk of bone cancer, bone fractures,thyroid disorder, brain inflammation,lowered IQand mental functions, sterility or reduced fertilityand more. However, it is a good sign that the powers-that-be are losing ground on the fluoride debate. Further, the reduction of fluoridation is proof that the warnings from activists, critics and health professionals have been heard after all.

As Alex Jones points out in the video, many of those health professionals who have been blowing the whistle on fluoridation for decadesare employees or union contractors of the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and other governmental regulation agencies. Their objections, based on alarming scientific studies such as the one linking fluoridation with aseven-fold increase in bone cancer for boys, have heretofore been almost wholly ignored, until now. One reason for this government admission, by the way, likely has to do with limiting liability for those harmful effects, or even establishing immunity for districts who adhere to lowering the fluoride standard against future claims to harm.

At the same time, hundreds of other chemicals including many toxic ingredients likelead, arsenic,radium and uraniumare also found in public drinking water. Many of these dangerous toxinsare put into the water as part of the fluoride-cocktail administered in the many municipalities across the United States and other Western countries, or are leached into the supplyvia the acidic levels of fluoride. The compound is often not simply sodium fluoride, but a mix of toxic waste byproduct [see chart for hydrofluosilicic acid] created in the process ofscrubbing phosphate fertilizer plantsand in other high industry applications,such as aluminum.

Furthermore, while fluoride is scheduled for reduction in public water supplies, it is still very common and often dangerouslyconcentrated in many food productsat levels of many more parts per million than water and inpesticides used for food production, and in thesoils where those pesticides are used.Though these other fluoride dangers are significant enough that we need to continue educating and informing our fellow friends, neighbors and families, those who have long spoken out about this issue can cherish one victory on the road to taking back our nation, our lives and our health. Now, with this important government admission, we must push for complete removal of added fluoride from public water in our areas.

Further, as advisors to government bodies around the world attempt to argue for forced mass-medication by adding substances like lithium to public water, we must argue against ‘forced consent’ and demand one of our most integral human rights– that no government of man can make a law to force medicate us against our will. We have a human right to say no, especially when we know better.

For links I couldn't add due to censorship look here

Further, as advisors to government bodies around the world attempt to argue for forced mass-medication by adding substances like lithium to public water, we must argue against ‘forced consent’ and demand one of our most integral human rights– that no government of man can make a law to force medicate us against our will. We have a human right to say no, especially when we know better.

Scott Sando, Crank Magnetism Exhibit A

They are poisoning our precious bodily fluids, I tell ya'll

Ha Ha schoolyard antics, But I do love the film Doctor Strange Love, but its just a film fluffy, its not real.

Prison planet is just a website, it's not real.

Ha Ha schoolyard antics, But I do love the film Doctor Strange Love, but its just a film fluffy, its not real.

Sterling Hayden - fine actor was brilliant in that role. It is interesting reading up on him as he was a huge star in the 1950s but almost forgotten now.

He was a real life commando come spy in WW2 - Guns of Navarone style stuff - and the contempt he held for much of the film industry is quite fascinating to read. Both IMDB and Wiki have good stuff on him.

Can't say I agree with this. Maldon, Essex had a naturally occurring high level of fluoride (4.5ppm to 5.5ppm) in the water and although it did cause fluorosis (in the form of brownish discolouration) it made the locals' teeth remarkable resistant to decay. Those who grew up in this area would be in their 70s and 80s now and Maldon enjoys a life expectancy comparable with other towns in the southeast.

Artifically fluoridated water usually has about 1ppm.

Incidentally, most fluorisis is caused by toddlers gobbling toothpaste when unsupervised. Toothpastes typically contain 1100ppm to 2800 ppm.

In the UK, most water supplies are not fluoridated. One could argue this is another example of the pushy middle classes rejecting fluoridation because they have little need for it (largely eat a healthy diet, maintain good oral hygiene and can afford regular dental care) at the expense of the deprived, who suffer the worst effects of dental decay.

Can't say I agree with this. Maldon, Essex had a naturally occurring high level of fluoride (4.5ppm to 5.5ppm) in the water and although it did cause fluorosis (in the form of brownish discolouration) it made the locals' teeth remarkable resistant to decay. Those who grew up in this area would be in their 70s and 80s now and Maldon enjoys a life expectancy comparable with other towns in the southeast.

Incidentally, most fluorisis is caused by toddlers gobbling toothpaste when unsupervised. Toothpastes typically contain 1100ppm to 2800 ppm.

In the UK, most water supplies are not fluoridated. One could argue this is another example of the pushy middle classes rejecting fluoridation because they have little need for it (largely eat a healthy diet, maintain good oral hygiene and can afford regular dental care) at the expense of the deprived, who suffer the worst effects of dental decay.

There's always one isn't there... :rolleyes: Someone who has to introduce logic, facts and rational thinking. ;)

Theres alot of old houses in Norwich especially in the Golden Triangle that have lead water pipes.

Lead pipes aren't a problem and never really have been. Loads of houses still have them (our main into the house is lead) and have done for hundreds of years.

I would assume that the naturally occuring fluoride is calcium fluoride which is not nearly as toxic as the sodium fluoride which is added to water supplies.

1ppm would equate to 1mg/l and is clearly less than the US currently have and are beginning to realise is far too much hence the reduction to 0.7mg/l.

Toothpaste averages around 1400ppm but is not drank or cooked with all day long. Most toothpaste in foreign countries carries the warning that fluoride is a poison for a reason.....because it is. Fluoride comes right between lead and arsenic when toxicity to humans is being considered.

I hope never to see fluoridated water in the UK and I am not pushy or middle class but I can read.

Any one concerned about fluoride levels in their body needs to research iodine supplements and magnesium/calcium intakes.

I would assume that the naturally occuring fluoride is calcium fluoride which is not nearly as toxic as the sodium fluoride which is added to water supplies.

1ppm would equate to 1mg/l and is clearly less than the US currently have and are beginning to realise is far too much hence the reduction to 0.7mg/l.

Toothpaste averages around 1400ppm but is not drank or cooked with all day long. Most toothpaste in foreign countries carries the warning that fluoride is a poison for a reason.....because it is. Fluoride comes right between lead and arsenic when toxicity to humans is being considered.

I hope never to see fluoridated water in the UK and I am not pushy or middle class but I can read.

Any one concerned about fluoride levels in their body needs to research iodine supplements and magnesium/calcium intakes.

I think there was a CSI plot along those lines a couple of years back. Suicide made to look like a murder or something?

Lead pipes aren't a problem and never really have been. Loads of houses still have them (our main into the house is lead) and have done for hundreds of years.

You haven't seen the results from some of the water samples I have taken from houses with lead pipes <_<

Providing you run the water first thing in the morning as the water standing in lead pipes overnight will have higher concentrations of lead in it.

Same goes for lead crystal glasses. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lead_glass#Safety

If lead wasnt such a problem then why the need to move over to the more expensive copper for water pipes?

http://www.lme.com/lead.asp

$2,692.50/ton

http://www.lme.com/copper.asp

$9,739.00/ton

Because there is a correlation between lead exposure and retardism. Same reason we stopped putting lead in petrol

I was going to read this, then I saw Alex Jones in post #1 and decided against it.

I know, Prison Planet and Alex Jones are good like that - nutter magnets, making loons everywhere easier to spot and ignore... ;)

I find those Pitcher and Piano type bars good the same reason - keeps all the chavs in one place so the rest of us can have a drink in peace.

Providing you run the water first thing in the morning as the water standing in lead pipes overnight will have higher concentrations of lead in it.

Same goes for lead crystal glasses. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lead_glass#Safety

But this is relating to things sitting in lead-crystal decanters for sometimes a very long time before it's used and the constant use of lead-crystal for storing this type of substance. Also, you are dealing with alcohol, not water.

Lead pipes are not a problem I don't think. It's only sitting in it for a few hours at most and pipes almost always build up a deposit of lime in them anyway so the water is not actually coming into contact with the lead excpet rarely.

Lead was far more commonly used in many applications in years gone by so I don't think it's too easy to determine where any one soruce of in people actually came from. It was used to seal cans as well which is probably a far more likely source than lead crystal. If there was any danger in lead crystal we wouldn't be allowed to use it today.

If lead wasnt such a problem then why the need to move over to the more expensive copper for water pipes?

http://www.lme.com/lead.asp

$2,692.50/ton

http://www.lme.com/copper.asp

$9,739.00/ton

That's a deceptive quote though. Any section of lead pipe will be much heavier than the equivalent section of copper as it needs to be much thicker and lead is more dense to begin with.

Strangely enough - this was also a main news story on BBC breakfast this morning. Along with the one about increasing bare skin exposure to the Sun for Vit D...

Are they getting all TFH on us ? OR is the HPC OT just getting behind the curve !!

Lets pick it up chaps. Lizard chat is required.

You haven't seen the results from some of the water samples I have taken from houses with lead pipes <_<

Do you have them? Sounds quite interesting.

Strangely enough - this was also a main news story on BBC breakfast this morning. Along with the one about increasing bare skin exposure to the Sun for Vit D...

Are they getting all TFH on us ? OR is the HPC OT just getting behind the curve !!

Lets pick it up chaps. Lizard chat is required.

I've been useing none flouride toothpaste for about 10 years and I've had no problem with my teeth, in fact when I first started useing it I had cavities but they recalcified.

Most brands don't work very well but Aloe Dent is fantastic if a little pricey.

Do you have them? Sounds quite interesting.

Long time back when I was a local authority EHO. We used to do grants under LG& Housing Act 1985 to replace lead piping as it was viewed rightly so as a health hazard. Often the chemical analysis for water taken was off the scale for lead.

The running the water off for two minutes is all very well as a precaution - but how many people long term would actually do it.

Lead has no biological function for animals or plants - its toxic full stop. Best to keep it out of our drinking water / the air we breath

But this is relating to things sitting in lead-crystal decanters for sometimes a very long time before it's used and the constant use of lead-crystal for storing this type of substance. Also, you are dealing with alcohol, not water.

Lead pipes are not a problem I don't think. It's only sitting in it for a few hours at most and pipes almost always build up a deposit of lime in them anyway so the water is not actually coming into contact with the lead excpet rarely.

Lead was far more commonly used in many applications in years gone by so I don't think it's too easy to determine where any one soruce of in people actually came from. It was used to seal cans as well which is probably a far more likely source than lead crystal. If there was any danger in lead crystal we wouldn't be allowed to use it today.

That's a deceptive quote though. Any section of lead pipe will be much heavier than the equivalent section of copper as it needs to be much thicker and lead is more dense to begin with.

Crystal Glass is a totally different issue. The quanities of lead are miniscule. I used to do Prescribed Process Authorisations in Norfolk and Caithness Glass had a factory at Kings Lynn. The issue of lead from decanters was a red herring. You would have died of cirrhosis of the liver long before the lead got you :lol:

We are not allowed to use lead paint yet its not used to contain food products is it.

I would suggest the Glass industry has a more powerful lobby than the paint industry and/or its not featured on the health authorities radar (yet).

Not a like-for-like comparison though. Lead pain is banned due to the potential health risks when you remove it, not because it's dangerous to apply or use according to the manufacturers directions.

Copper kg/cu.m 8930

Lead kg/cu.m 11340

Like I said. Lead, although cheaper, is denser and you need to use a section a lot thicker, for the same application which means a lot more weight, hence expense. I mean, how much heavier is an equivalent section lead pipe as oppsed to copper? Very, I would guess.

Does toothpaste really work?

Modern pastes claim not only to clean but quote a lot of other supposed benefits. As far as I can see, most people brush it on and immediately rinse and spit it out, surely not enough time for its chemicals to work?

And why does my Co-op toothpaste have 'Not suitable for children' written on it is tiny script (1mm high)?

Does toothpaste really work?

Modern pastes claim not only to clean but quote a lot of other supposed benefits. As far as I can see, most people brush it on and immediately rinse and spit it out, surely not enough time for its chemicals to work?

And why does my Co-op toothpaste have 'Not suitable for children' written on it is tiny script (1mm high)?

Toothpastes do work. Fluoride ions fron sodium and stannous fluoride replace hydroxide ions from the enamel's hydroxyapatite molecules, forming fluorhydroxyapatite, which is most resistant to acid. Fluoride also has an inhibitory effect on the bacterial enzyme enolase, affecting the bacteria' metabolism.

Zinc chloride/citrate have an inhibitory effect on plaque bacteria and reduce bad-breath. These zinc compounds also help reduce surface staining.

Triclosan, an anti-bacterial agent, effects the bacteria's fatty-acid synthesis.

Compare the number of fillings/missing teeth of people growing up in the 50s and 60s (before widespread use of fluoride toothpastes) and those in their teens now. Since all the major supermarkets still devote an entire aisle to sweets and biscuits and another to fizzy drinks, I don't think we can truly attribute this change to diet.