House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ruffneck

55% Of Pakistani Muslims In Uk Marry 1St Cousin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WArDxFmt7Zs&feature=player_embedded#

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/issuesonline_worldwide/message/132510

GENETIC DISORDERS IN MUSLIMS

A BBC report discussed Pakistanis in Britain, 55% of whom marry a first cousin.

Given the high rate of such marriages, many children come from repeat

generations of first-cousin marriages. The report states that these children are

13 times more likely than the general population to produce children with

genetic disorders, and one in ten children of first-cousin marriages in

Birmingham either dies in infancy or develops a serious disability.[6]

We all know it's a bad idea to marry relatives. See small Gloucestershire village for example! :blink:

Would that be down in the forest of dean per chance?

That's always the place quoted, but there are many more like it, from Cornwall to Orkney and beyond! ;)

generations of first-cousin marriages. The report states that these children are

So... just like the British Royal Family. They are a bunch of in-bred hicks... What else is new???

There is only one group of people doing it here rather than a large % of the population in America

sbl0065l.jpg

British in-bred ignorance at it's best...!

A large proportion of America??? Really??? More than in the UK?

Every other side of your currency and stance promotes your in-bred retarded wish to propagate your American ignorance as to the current situation. Sad...

As an outsider I have to conclude from personal experience "that the majority of the British populace are in-bred Neanderthals..." (opinion only)... This is not unusual as the British populace has a tendency towards inter-marriage amongst relations and the resultant side effects.

Damn your eyes!

Same story where I am and they have been at for 1000's years. My office is based in a health clinic and we see the evidence of inbreeding walking in every day. Friends who work for the medical services confirm this too.

Middle East is a medical timebomb with inbreeding, dreadful diets (that make US and UK diet look good), rickets, obesity and diabetes. Also cancer is twice the international average but is entirely attributable to contaminants in imported food :lol:

British in-bred ignorance at it's best...!

A large proportion of America??? Really??? More than in the UK?

Every other side of your currency and stance promotes your in-bred retarded wish to propagate your American ignorance as to the current situation. Sad...

As an outsider I have to conclude from personal experience "that the majority of the British populace are in-bred Neanderthals..." (opinion only)... This is not unusual as the British populace has a tendency towards inter-marriage amongst relations and the resultant side effects.

Damn your eyes!

:lol:

I knew that would reel you in. Why not keep some of your more offensive comments to yourself since you dislike hearing such?

I won't bother with the above since we both know that it is the stuff of nonsense just to get back at me for posting that photo of you in your new t-shirt :D

Good luck with everything cous, you may need it with obuma the muslim at the helm.

:lol:

I knew that would reel you in. Why not keep some of your more offensive comments to yourself since you dislike hearing such?

I won't bother with the above since we both know that it is the stuff of nonsense just to get back at me for posting that photo of you in your new t-shirt :D

/

Good luck with everything cous, you may need it with obuma the muslim at the helm.

Ha Ha Ha!

Ho Ho Ho!

That is HPC to the tee in the past few years... You can't be bothered to argue?

Discuss?

No?

Circle-jerk and slurp it up!

I welcome your counter argument. I am willing to retract my posted words if you can convince me that they are incorrect or convey rational offense.

Why would I keep some of my "offensive" comments to myself if I apparently dislike hearing such? Are you objecting to my offending myself? Do you suggest that I temper my comments to appease folk like yourself who are bereft of any factual & rational argument? If so, how sad... Best seek comfort in your father/ uncle/ grandfather/ cousin.

I do not acknowledge any association to your comment regarding a "T-Shirt". What photo represents me (regardless of any avatar or in-bred allocation)? Do you want photos? If so it will take a few days until my "100% guaranteed #$%# block jock strip" is back from the cleaners. I have taste you know!

I am not sure why I will need more cous cous what with Saint Obuma in "power". Do I need the "power/comfort" of Obuma and Mooslisms ? Uhh... \ I don't think I have in any way promoted that (I am willing to stand corrected). Damn their eyes!

... Meh...

Whoops! I forgot the requisite :):unsure::lol::o:(:P:DB)

Sad...

The parents refusal to accept it is an inbreeding genetic disorder is fairly typically of the cultural vibe in Middle Eastern / South Asia Culture. The fault lies with doctors giving them medicines which caused the disorders. :rolleyes:

Don't worry though - allah will provide. I bet the family get a packet in disability living allowances

Why is it that breeding with a relative leads to deformities in the child? Out of interest! Surely as we go through the ages the likelihood increases that we'll breed with somebody that is a far distant relation??

Why is it that breeding with a relative leads to deformities in the child? Out of interest! Surely as we go through the ages the likelihood increases that we'll breed with somebody that is a far distant relation??

You have recessive genes that carry impairment but these are usually over-ridden by a dominant gene that carries the normal make-up.

The closer the relation you are the more likelihood you are to share that recessive gene and the higher the chance that you get two recessive genes in the same child so causing a disability.

Same story where I am and they have been at for 1000's years. My office is based in a health clinic and we see the evidence of inbreeding walking in every day. Friends who work for the medical services confirm this too.

Middle East is a medical timebomb with inbreeding, dreadful diets (that make US and UK diet look good), rickets, obesity and diabetes. Also cancer is twice the international average but is entirely attributable to contaminants in imported food :lol:

The WORST offenders are the European/Worldwide interbreed Royal families who literally "keep it in the family".

That's why Phillip is a complete nutter (genetic inheritances) who comes out with faux-Pas... one liners unless he's kept away at the back! (Charles?)

Researching their past is just appalling esp the Spanish inbreed ones they had to let die out coz their genetic makeup and subsequent 'afflictions' were amazing.

Glad to see young Willy is shafting a 'commoner'. :D

The WORST offenders are the European/Worldwide interbreed Royal families who literally "keep it in the family".

That's why Phillip is a complete nutter (genetic inheritances) who comes out with faux-Pas... one liners unless he's kept away at the back! (Charles?)

Researching their past is just appalling esp the Spanish inbreed ones they had to let die out coz their genetic makeup and subsequent 'afflictions' were amazing.

Glad to see young Willy is shafting a 'commoner'. :D

Unlike you Erranta who is 100% sane :lol:

Which by rights you shall support through your taxes. This is just a modern day continuation of the Prophets (peace be upon him) good work from the Eid al - Mubahila. Following his successful debate with the Christians it was agreed that;

The Christians were to annually offer twelve thousand exquisite clothes, a thousand mithqal of gold, and some other items to remain Christians under the umbrella of Islam. On the basis of the mubahila verse, Zamakhshari, Baidawi, Fakhruddin Razi and others regard Ali, Fatima, Hasan and Hussain superior to all other people and argue that Hasan and Hussain are the sons of the Prophet.

You are simply paying Jizyah so you can continue your filthy infidel ways! :P

Which by rights you shall support through your taxes. This is just a modern day continuation of the Prophets (peace be upon him) good work from the Eid al - Mubahila. Following his successful debate with the Christians it was agreed that;

The Christians were to annually offer twelve thousand exquisite clothes, a thousand mithqal of gold, and some other items to remain Christians under the umbrella of Islam. On the basis of the mubahila verse, Zamakhshari, Baidawi, Fakhruddin Razi and others regard Ali, Fatima, Hasan and Hussain superior to all other people and argue that Hasan and Hussain are the sons of the Prophet.

You are simply paying Jizyah so you can continue your filthy infidel ways! :P

Are you going native or something? :D

Are you going native or something? :D

Not at all - the above may well explain the lack of work ethic in a significant (but not all) muslim populations. Add to that the general maliase bought about by insha allah (god willing) and allah will provide you start to understand a lot.

Also - conspiracy theories out here are rife - did you know the Americans caused the earthquakes in Pakistan by beaming high energy waves from their satelites? :blink:

Not at all - the above may well explain the lack of work ethic in a significant (but not all) muslim populations. Add to that the general maliase bought about by insha allah (god willing) and allah will provide you start to understand a lot.

Also - conspiracy theories out here are rife - did you know the Americans caused the earthquakes in Pakistan by beaming high energy waves from their satelites? :blink:

I did not know that last "fact", but I DO know that in countries like Pakistan where standards of building and building regulation are lax / not enforced properly / ignored by paying bribes to corrupt officials etc etc, that WHEN there is an earthquake, thousands more people die than do in countries where they build buildings to survive earthquakes without simply collapsing and killing everyone inside.