House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
FIGGY

So If Its Such A Great Rental Why Isnt The Current Owner Renting It

So If Its Such A Great Rental Why Isnt The Current Owner Renting It?

Perhaps the Landlord is fussy about the type of tenant he/she wants? Frankly who know or even cares.

Honestly, I can see why this country is in the mess it is.

It's just another lamb to the slaughter who is in complete denial.

Some hard lessons to be learnt over the coming years.

Another POA example. Does anyone ever respond to these?

yeah! often see this with cars, wtf would i phone up if they cant tell me the price, they must have something to hide.

Another POA example. Does anyone ever respond to these?

An estate agent near me recently changed most of his properties for sale to POA and then not long ago changed them back again. What an idiot. He must have talked all the sellers into agreeing this new strategy which didnt sell any more houses. If it did then why reverse it?

An estate agent near me recently changed most of his properties for sale to POA and then not long ago changed them back again. What an idiot. He must have talked all the sellers into agreeing this new strategy which didnt sell any more houses. If it did then why reverse it?

It's turning into a buyer's market: perhaps he got fed up with enquirers phoning up and telling HIM what the price was.

:D

So If Its Such A Great Rental Why Isnt The Current Owner Renting It?

Because they are no doubt holding out for the next mug to come along and take it off their hands for some inflated price. Owner occuping is such an outdated notion. They will have concluded that the price they want would be impossible for anyone with a real job who needs to secure a mortgage based on their salary and deposit - hence the need to attract 'investors'

POA - no doubt expecting people to do some maths based on max rental yield.

I would give them £50K for it but I suspect they are hoping for a little bit more...