House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
The Mighty Douche

Landlord Fined Astronomical Fee

Magistrates prove how F*****G useless they are

A landlord who housed tenants in rundown Bradford bedsits has been fined £250 for eight breaches of the Housing Act.

The city’s magistrates heard that the building in Cornwall Road, Manningham, had piles of rubbish stacked up against it, a boundary wall was leaning and about to collapse and some of the building’s guttering had fallen off.

Internal fire doors were found to be locked and a dangerous gas supply was discovered.

In addition, carpets were stained and filthy, wallpaper was peeling off walls, a toilet and bath in the house was dirty, kitchen cupboards were hanging off and windows were rotting.

The landlord, Wajeed Ullah, 26, of Belle Vue, Manningham, had also taken control knobs off a water heater to limit the amount of hot water his tenants could use, the court was told.

Yesterday, Ullah admitted eight charges under the Housing Act 2004.

He was fined £250 for the first of the eight offences plus a £15 surcharge. No separate penalties were made for the other charges and no costs were awarded.

Dennis Schulman, for Bradford Council, which had brought the prosecution, said Ullah had told its inspectors a lack of money was to blame for the disrepair.

Ullah’s older brother Tahid Ullah, 29, pleaded not guilty to the same charges that were put to his brother. He was bailed to reappear before the court for trial on March 7.

I think we should all have a whip around to help poor Wajeed to pay these high fines.

Bradford?

No, Pakistan. What advantage has it brought us to have Pakistanis here?

It is not racist to say it, we should never have encouraged them to come here in the first place, life was better before we encouraged them to come here, we should not have offered financial rewards to Pakistanis and their families to re-locate here.

We should now offer similar incentives to them to go away.

Send them all back to where they came from.

Your racism stinks, mate.

Do you know how many posters in this community you offend with it?

It is fair to say that racial integration in a lot of these areas has worked like a charm...not

Probably not fair to say that 'they should all be returned' as many will be 3rd 4th maybe even 5th generation by now.

Something has to be done that is for sure.

Edit:missed word

Edited by geezer466

No, Pakistan. What advantage has it brought us to have Pakistanis here?

It is not racist to say it, we should never have encouraged them to come here in the first place, life was better before we encouraged them to come here, we should not have offered financial rewards to Pakistanis and their families to re-locate here.

We should now offer similar incentives to them to go away.

To try and hide the fact you are racist you use the magical phrase "It is not racist to say it" I am afraid it does not wash ..you are racist.

The Pakistanis (or as I am sure you say the Pakies) have bought many advantages to us, they often those doing low paid jobs and as they are prepared to work hard for the minimum wage and in some cases less. Many of our corner shops and petrol stations would not have survived without them. Presumably you harbour similar views about Africans,Blacks, educationally sub-normal, Gypsys, physically handicapped or gays

When the two big riots took place at the bottom of Oak Lane in Bradford. A pakistani stronghold.

On both occasions non muslim business's were burnt to the ground.

[One was a typical Andrews BMW garage. The 'goldfish' bowl type. With the cars in the showroom]

Those business's the left the area, and were replaced with local muslim business's.

That sounds horribly racist I know. Neverthless its true.

Edited by Dan1

No, it is "racism" to suggest that people are inferior because of their skin colour. It is not racism to suggest that immigration has been severely detrimental to the indigenous people already living here.

Don't bother playing the race card here "mate", it won't work.

When the two big riots took place at the bottom of Oak Lane in Bradford. A pakistani stronghold.

[One was a typical Andrews BMW garage. The 'goldfish' bowl type. With the cars in the showroom]

Those business's the left the area, and were replaced with local muslim business's.

Reporting facts isn't racist.

Saying "send 'em all home" is racist.

No, it is "racism" to suggest that people are inferior because of their skin colour. It is not racism to suggest that immigration has been severely detrimental to the indigenous people already living here.

Don't bother playing the race card here "mate", it won't work.

But you didn't say that immigration "had been severely detrimental", you said send 'em all home. That's nasty and shows no consideration for others here.

I couldn't care less whether it counts as "official racism" or not. But this is a mixed forum and you need to respect that.

To try and hide the fact you are racist you use the magical phrase "It is not racist to say it" I am afraid it does not wash ..you are racist.

The Pakistanis (or as I am sure you say the Pakies) have bought many advantages to us, they often those doing low paid jobs and as they are prepared to work hard for the minimum wage

Firstly, I never refer to anyone from Pakistan as a "****" or use any other hatred term against people from other countries, I have worked in countries around the world, and secondly no benefit has been ever been gained by importing people from countries with a low wage rate to replace workers here already on minimal wages.

I have been here long enough for people to work out whether my post are hated-based, or based on genuine statements about the damage which has been caused by mass immigration.

The Pakistanis (or as I am sure you say the Pakies) have bought many advantages to us, they often those doing low paid jobs and as they are prepared to work hard for the minimum wage and in some cases less. Many of our corner shops and petrol stations would not have survived without them. Presumably you harbour similar views about Africans,Blacks, educationally sub-normal, Gypsys, physically handicapped or gays

you spelt **** wrong......(no e)...that said congratulations to the young pakistani, a BTL landlord at 26 is something our lazy idiginous gits should aspire to.

What gripped my turd was the gobshites that had a go at Jack Straw for publicising a fact about blokes (in the North of England of Pakistani Origin) almost going so far as to call him racist....

Interesting piece on R4 this morning which purported that these blokes has no respect for white girls due to the culture of no touching of girls within their own communities.

Another example of the abject failure of integration.....

Reporting facts isn't racist.

Saying "send 'em all home" is racist.

what about the French...or the Poles...is it Ok to demand that Poles be sent packing?

..is it Ok to demand that Poles be sent packing?

The Pakistanis do.......Its amusing. But true.

Edit* Ok. Maybe tarring a whole community there. But I do find it amusing how previous waves of immigrants complain about the most recent immigrants.

Or a very well educated Indian colleague talks to me about the 'bloody *****' and I have to look at them, and remain blankfaced, shrug, raise my eyebrows and tell him I am not racist.

Stuff like that must have happened to other people on here?

Its wickedly chuckletastic

Surely the truth is that everybody in the world is racist, bigoted, chauvanistic, misanthropic, etc etc etc. To varying degrees.

[Apologies to the OP for hijacking your thread]

Edited by Dan1

what about the French...or the Poles...is it Ok to demand that Poles be sent packing?

It is probably fair to say that the low wage culture now being experienced in the UK is a result of EU immigration..

The Pakistanis do.......Its amusing. But true.

Edit* Ok. Maybe tarring a whole community there. But I do find it amusing how previous waves of immigrants complain about the most recent immigrants.

Or a very well educated Indian colleague talks to me about the 'bloody *****' and I have to look at them, and remain blankfaced, shrug, raise my eyebrows and tell him I am not racist.

Stuff like that must have happened to other people on here?

Its old news but, my mate, who is black, calls his black mates ******...course we cant do that.

Its old news but, my mate, who is black, calls his black mates ******...course we cant do that.

Could any of us honkies stand on a street corner in a black area on a pillbox, and read out loud the 'N1gger of Narcissus' By Conrad without being severely beaten?

[LOL. Sorry. Bit loopy tonight]

I tend to take these racist things a bit lightheartedly. No offense to anyone.

Edited by Dan1

Luton?

I read earlier that a gang of heavily armed Muslim extremists have been driving around Luton today, killing every white person they came across.

Police fear the death toll may be as high as two.

Meh.. Scottish and Welsh have been racist against the English for centuries.. who cares?

Problem is everybody's so bloody easily offended these days. If I cried my eyes out every time the Welsh told the English to F-off home I'd have drowned in tears of my own self pity years ago :rolleyes:

I know. Self defeating though, made the place even less desirable.

Meh.. Scottish and Welsh have been racist against the English for centuries.. who cares?

Problem is everybody's so bloody easily offended these days. If I cried my eyes out every time the Welsh told the English to F-off home I'd have drowned in tears of my own self pity years ago :rolleyes:

I am white. You are filth.

QED :lol: