House Price Crash Forum
ZeroSumGame

Mew Alive And Well.

Just had a double take to a couple of billboard ads I've seen for Santander. No linky because it appears to be a low-level campaign.

I've done a web search and it comes back with nowt appropriate. Can't be @rsed to look at their website - but it may contain some pointers.

May even be a local event.

Goes something like this 'Unlock the potential of your home.............................loans secured against the equity in your home ......................existing customers" T&Cs Blah Blah Blah.

Recession - what recession?

Do my eyes deceive me?

Just had a double take to a couple of billboard ads I've seen for Santander. No linky because it appears to be a low-level campaign.

I've done a web search and it comes back with nowt appropriate. Can't be @rsed to look at their website - but it may contain some pointers.

Goes something like this 'Unlock the potential of your home.............................loans secured against the equity in your home ......................existing customers" T&Cs Blah Blah Blah.

Do my eyes deceive me?

I think that the Spanish, even more that the Brits are pathologically incapable of seeing the debt-pyramid-scheme for what it is. As Santander teeters atop a huge pile of near worthless empty Spanish houses that have been give dodgy valuations to pretend they are still solvent, why wouldn't they invite the over indebted to sink further into the mire with them? Makes a lot of senses when you think about it - not!

Edited by andybee33

Do my eyes deceive me?

We have a mortgage with them and despite repeated attempts to stop them sending information about new services to us they bombard us week in week out with MEW/Loans junkmail. Stupid amounts being offered too 20-40k at above average rates for both the loans and mew.