House Price Crash Forum

Government Trying To Ban Strikes

dubsie

HOLA441

Mass unemployment, massive bonus culture for tax supported banks.

Yet we have a government willing to make it easier and cheaper to lay off workers, remove rights and make it harder to strike.

The uk has some of the most anti union laws in Europe yet this government wants to take the uk back to Victorian Britain.

HOLA442
Guest The Relaxation Suite

Yet we have a government willing to make it easier and cheaper to lay off workers, remove rights and make it harder to strike.

The uk has some of the most anti union laws in Europe yet this government wants to take the uk back to Victorian Britain.

Link for the strike thing?

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

you obviously have no recollection of the 70's pr 80's where the unions destroyed whole industries single handedly for what thy though was political gain not workers rights.

HOLA446

Speaking of nutty unions, when are they going to replace the 30k per year tube drivers with robots? Cant wait to see bob crows face! :D

They linked pay rises to sickness absense at my work, and the union went nuts. Should have seen the union womans face when I said i fully support the change and put her gay little leaflet back in her hand.

Archived