House Price Crash Forum
Realistbear

Lloyds Top Boss Get £2,000,000 As He Moves Job

http://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/Outgoing-Lloyds-boss-set-2-reuters_molt-2195684843.html?x=0

Outgoing Lloyds boss set for £2 million bonus - report
12:37, Wednesday 12 January 2011
LONDON (Reuters) - The outgoing boss of part-nationalised Lloyds Banking Group (LSE: LLOY.L - news) is set to get a 2 million pounds bonus for last year, a report said on Wednesday.

To no doubt take up another bankster role in a different bank followed by a multi-millon pound hello and on it goes--unrestrained, unaccounted and UNacceptable.

I am with Natwest and plannng to shift my cash ISAs somewhere else --trouble is I am getting just a shade under 3% at Natwest! Nationwide pay 2.80%.

Edited by Realistbear

http://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/Outgoing-Lloyds-boss-set-2-reuters_molt-2195684843.html?x=0

Outgoing Lloyds boss set for £2 million bonus - report
12:37, Wednesday 12 January 2011
LONDON (Reuters) - The outgoing boss of part-nationalised Lloyds Banking Group (LSE: LLOY.L - news) is set to get a 2 million pounds bonus for last year, a report said on Wednesday.

To no doubt take up another bankster role in a different bank followed by a multi-millon pound hello and on it goes--unrestrained, unaccounted and UNacceptable.

I am with Natwest and plannng to shift my cash ISAs somewhere else --trouble is I am getting just a shade under 3% at Natwest! Nationwide pay 2.80%.

Presumably there was a clause in his contract which rewarded him if, and only if, he could devastate the value of the company.

A tough challenge, but one he pulled off admirably. He deserves every penny of that bonus.

In an era where banks can pay 0.1% on savings and charge 10% on loans it would take an exceptional kind of idiot to make losses in the world of banking.

Sadly we seem to have found thousands of them and paid them billions for making economy crippling losses.

The widening gap between the haves and have-nots continues...

I wonder at what point the Sheeple will rebel? Now that houses are no longer ATM's, food and fuel are becoming more expensive almost weekly and wages are stagnant one does have to wonder if/when the tipping point will come.

Cash ISAs? under 3%?

I'm surprised you haven't shifted them all into a stocks and shares ISA and bought something dollar or gold related.

http://www.tdwaterhouse.co.uk/typesofaccount/tradingisa.cfm

It could cost the Tories the next GE which may come sooner than they would like. his bankster buinsess has aliented the vast majority of people of all political persyuasions. Problem is, the Millipede fool would finish the job Gordon began. :o

Cash ISAs? under 3%?

I'm surprised you haven't shifted them all into a stocks and shares ISA and bought something dollar or gold related.

http://www.tdwaterhouse.co.uk/typesofaccount/tradingisa.cfm

I need a cash fund for back up and to use for an eventual house purchase. My "portfolio" is in $, fewer bond funds and Global stock funds which have perked up nicely recently. Also went into Ford quite heavily before Crimbo and its up 10% in 2 weeks. US market turning means heavily beaten down stocks are due a comeback--even if short lived. Finger near sell button, as always.

SShh: Gold can't seem to shake that $1374 figure someone came up with as a possioble top (triple wave with reverse Eliott etc.) and put the bock on the gold prices. :(

Edited by Realistbear

I need a cash fund for back up and to use for an eventual house purchase. My "portfolio" is in $, fewer bond funds and Global stock funds which have perked up nicely recently. Also went into Ford quite heavily before Crimbo and its up 10% in 2 weeks. US market turning means heavily beaten down stocks are due a comeback--even if short lived. Finger near sell button, as always.

SShh: Gold can't seem to shake that $1374 figure someone came up with as a possioble top (triple wave with reverse Eliott etc.) and put the bock on the gold prices. :(

You can close a stocks and shares ISA when you need the cash. Ford up 10% in 2 weeks and you are on about less than 0.2% on a year difference between Natwest and Nationwide?

You can close a stocks and shares ISA when you need the cash. Ford up 10% in 2 weeks and you are on about less than 0.2% on a year difference between Natwest and Nationwide?

Its the principle of the thing. Being associated with a bank run by Banksters and all that. I am not so sure about NW either. Co-op are too PC for my liking. The Spanish banks--ferged aboud it.

13:39, Wednesday 12 January 2011
LONDON (
Reuters
) - The outgoing boss of bailed-out British bank Lloyds will take a 2 million pound ($3.12 million) bonus for last year, the BBC said, even as Britain's prime minister said he was making progress in persuading banks to show restraint. The government is struggling to clamp down on banker pay and quell public anger over perceived excesses in a sector that needed significant state support during the credit crunch.
"What we all want to see is the banks paying more in tax, and we will see that. We want to see the banks doing more lending, and we will see that. We want to see bonuses cut, and we will see that," Prime Minister David Cameron said.
However, he admitted his government could do little to dictate bonus pay at majority state-owned bank RBS (LSE: RBS.L - news).../
Lloyds, which is 41 percent owned by the UK government, declined to comment.

DC: Impotent and unable to reign in corruption. The City is in danger of a global loss of confidence so we lose the banksters anyway. Good bye and good riddance to the parasitic scum.

Edited by Realistbear

13:39, Wednesday 12 January 2011
LONDON (
Reuters
) - The outgoing boss of bailed-out British bank Lloyds will take a 2 million pound ($3.12 million) bonus for last year, the BBC said, even as Britain's prime minister said he was making progress in persuading banks to show restraint. The government is struggling to clamp down on banker pay and quell public anger over perceived excesses in a sector that needed significant state support during the credit crunch.
DC: Impotent and unable to reign in corruption. The City is in danger of a global loss of confidence so we lose the banksters anyway. Good bye and good riddance to the parasitic scum.
This £2m figure could be a bit of a red herring
21 Sep 2010
Eric Daniels may leave Lloyds Banking Group with £13m in salary, bonus and shares as well as a £3.84m pension pot that will pay him £192,000 a year.
The 59-year-old chief executive of the part-nationalised lender amassed the pension in his nine years at the company and will be able to draw it from the moment he retires. He is on a £1.035m annual salary and can earn a maximum annual bonus of £2.33m.
In addition, he will be awarded 9.98m shares if he meets a series of targets under the bank's long-term incentive plan, regulatory filings show. At yesterday's closing price of 77.41p, the "conditional award" is potentially worth £7.73m
, though he will have to wait until 2013 to cash it all in.
It is unlikely he will hit all the award's targets, which the bank described as "stretching". He owns a further 2.56m shares in his own right, worth £1.98m.
Mr Daniels waived his annual bonus for two years running during the financial crisis but is not expected to repeat the gesture. His salary has also remained unchanged for two years.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/banksandfinance/8014583/Eric-Daniels-could-leave-Lloyds-with-13m.html' rel="external nofollow">
Edited by Redhat Sly

In an era where banks can pay 0.1% on savings and charge 10% on loans it would take an exceptional kind of idiot to make losses in the world of banking.

Sadly we seem to have found thousands of them and paid them billions for making economy crippling losses.

To be fair this guy and the outgoing chairman of Lloyds, they were sunk by Jeremiah Browns mad cap scheme to merge a bad bank with a good bank, thus making a merely sh*t bank.