House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Premiership Footballer In Blackmail Plot After Orgy With Three Swedish Blondes In Las Vegas Hotel Is Filmed

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1346369/Premiership-footballer-blackmail-plot-orgy-Swedish-blondes-Las-Vegas-hotel-filmed.html

A Premiership footballer is caught up in a blackmail plot after an orgy with three Swedish blondes in a Las Vegas hotel room was filmed on a mobile phone.

Police are investigating the report that film and and photographs were made and that they form the centre of an attempt to blackmail the star.

The player, who is in his 20s and enjoys a clean-cut image, is an international and plays for team currently in the top ten of the Premiership.

The Premiership star is understood to have had sex with the waitress while his two friends did the same with the other two ladies.

Pictures taken of the orgy on a BlackBerry are said to include snaps of the football star wearing only a condom.

So he has a clean cut image and the genius doesn't realise someone has got a camera out?

So how long before we all know who this is?

Unless he is married, in a relationship, or been preaching about how other people should conduct their personal lives different to how he has then this is a non-story.

Sounds about right. My first reaction to this was "Lucky him!"

So what.

So what if he is married or not. So what if he shagged a bird in the same room when others were shagging. He is a young fit bloke and shags women on holiday. At least he had the common sense to wear a condom.

Did he kill her afterwards? The real attention should be turned to the shit trying to Blackmail him and his privacy should be protected if he has commited no crime.

Can`t play for my team Chelsea, squeeky clean the lot of em :lol:

So he has a clean cut image and the genius doesn't realise someone has got a camera out?

With 3 hot blondes in the room, I think his mind was elsewhere.

Clean cut premiership footballer? is there such a thing.

Anyway, i know i shouldnt be, but im far more interested in who the rumoured 'gay' premiership footballers are.

Although still not really interested.

Clean cut premiership footballer? is there such a thing.

Anyway, i know i shouldnt be, but im far more interested in who the rumoured 'gay' premiership footballers are.

Although still not really interested.

Thread on the BlueMoon forum outed the Great Sulk as a Bourville Roader the other day. But then again the fans might just want shot of him.