HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
I live in Gloucestershire.

I'm not too keen to be too specific whereabouts, but I know your neck of the woods quite well because I work 'near' Tewkesbury.

With all the new business units popping up around Northway I don't see the crash coming to town for quite a few months.

Could be a long wait...

Yea there are stacks of them going up, i dont know exactly what defines a town but im thinking Northway will soon be one. It feels like its turning into one big industrial estate.

Yet i still have to travel to Churchdown - Gloucester to get paid a half decent wage.

It will probably end up with me making my money then leaving for pastures greener, ill cross that bridge when i come to it though.

Non-specifics ey? do you work in a donut shape building ;)

EDITED:

Of course they are building nice new houses all the time on any bit of land that hasnt got a factory on it, shame they are priced at about 200K. Never mind ey. :lol:

Edited by theChuz

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423

You're over there aren't you? Well you're not here so you must be, right?

ROFLMAO :lol::lol:

Oh, so I'm a figure of fun now am I?

Don't think I haven't seen thru your trick! Of course I'm not "there". How could I be there, when I 'm clearly here! Pick the bones outta that! Not so stupid now eh!

Edited by Sledgehead

HOLA4424

Oh, so I'm a figure of fun now am I?

Don't think I haven't seen thru your trick! Of course I'm not "there". How could I be there, when I 'm clearly here! Pick the bones outta that! Not so stupid now eh!

We need a rasberry blowing smiley in here. :P

HOLA4425
Guest The dude

Personally, the only thing that I would be interested in is if people delared their property predicament ie...whether they be an FTB, STR or BTL. I'm an FTB and the only posts relevant on this website to me are from those from like minded people, in the same situation. I'm not bothered what location you're from.