House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EmmaRoid #FBPE#JC4PM#GTTO

Csi Birds

I'll regret this in the morning but help me, I can't decide.

Vegas and Miami, no complaints but NY is a let down. What's with the mummsy one? The latin type was alright till she was dead and the Brit coroner is too much of a bit part so we're left with Melina who, unfortunately, has negative poo connotations.

Does Calleigh's voice and lipwork only annoy me?

And the Greek one has just left NY to be replaced by Sela Ward (who?)

So that leaves only Ms Willows of the 3 and I am not that impressed with her neither.

Now, if Sarah Carter had been kept on in NY, it would have been a hands down win for her (from me anyway).

And the Greek one has just left NY to be replaced by Sela Ward (who?)

They did say Stella has gone to some other location (New Orleans?) and I would love to see another city CSI.

Katherine looked quite wrinkly in last night's season opener.

Was it The Reverend Green in the Conservatory with the Lead Piping?

No it was his cousin and he was caught using mitochondrial maternal dna found on a microscopic fibre at the crime scene.

I have recently started watched NCIS and it's quite fun... silly almost :)

This thread needs pics.

Its not about pix.

Willows is a former stripper turned police investigator. That is trash tv gold and she looks great at what? 65?

Duquesne has an accent that caps her IQ at 65 yet she's got a gun. Scary but hot.

Let one of the Daves tell us about stylized gender roles and identikit tv progs.

No it was his cousin and he was caught using mitochondrial maternal dna found on a microscopic fibre at the crime scene.

Ahhh, CSI Saffron Waldon. Quality show, although I don't fancy the bird in it much.

96157.jpg

I have recently started watched NCIS and it's quite fun... silly almost :)

Yep, I've quit watching CSI after the 3-location bonanza all about people trafficking for sex and organs - it was all a bit too much.

NCIS is much nicer - less gruesome, and like you say, more fun - the interaction between the characters is great.

Willows is approaching 60 - hard to believe.

Don't have much time for anything but the original Las Vegas show - except for the blond southern belle in Miami. Always liked Sarah Sidle. I think the actors were all serious thesps.