House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ken_ichikawa

Newspeak Introduced!

http://www.lawofemu.info/blog/2010/12/netherlands-plans-to-make-call-for-bank-run-a-criminal-offense.html

WTF!

I was watching the Kaiser report at 8minutes Max Keiser jokes about a Bank run then says bankrun as a word is going to be made ILLEGAL!

Holy COW

Why would they do that? :blink: Quickly goes to check his PM stash, tinned beans pile and his semi auto shotgun (legal) ....

Thank you... carry on.... B)

Edited by ken_ichikawa

Guest UK Debt Slave

http://www.lawofemu.info/blog/2010/12/netherlands-plans-to-make-call-for-bank-run-a-criminal-offense.html

WTF!

I was watching the Kaiser report at 8minutes Max Keiser jokes about a Bank run then says bankrun as a word is going to be made ILLEGAL!

Holy COW

Why would they do that? :blink: Quickly goes to check his PM stash, bean pile and his semi auto shotgun (legal) ....

Thank you... carry on.... B)

No doubt the words recession and depression are to be erased too. The media machine has already replaced these words with 'economic downturn'

And of course inflation, or 'theft by stealth' is now called Quantatitive Easing.

I'd love to have been a fly on the wall when the banksters dreamt that one up. You can just imagine them sitting in boardroom in the Bank of England chuffing cigars and quaffing port. "So Nathanial, what are we to call THEFT this time?"

Horrible fekkn bastards

Your hyperventilating Ken, the proposal is that it will be illegal to "incite others to take their money out of a bank".

Oh, wait. If I tell you to take your money our of Bank A because you can make more investing in Company B, is that inciting?

We'll have to see what the exact wording is. It doesn't seem possible to outlaw a word.

Your hyperventilating Ken, the proposal is that it will be illegal to "incite others to take their money out of a bank".

"hey Ken can you lend me a tenner? I'm short pay day isn't till Friday."

"Yeah sure ok I'll go to the ATM."

Off duty cop hears this and raises his eyebrows. I walk to the cash machine, cop radios this in. I punch in my PIN, a SWAT team come in shooting.

"hey Ken can you lend me a tenner? I'm short pay day isn't till Friday."

"Yeah sure ok I'll go to the ATM."

Off duty cop hears this and raises his eyebrows. I walk to the cash machine, cop radios this in. I punch in my PIN, a SWAT team come in shooting.

they just wanted to cheque out the situation.

No doubt the words recession and depression are to be erased too. The media machine has already replaced these words with 'economic downturn'

"T.V. is the place where phrases are redefined

like "recession" to "necessary downturn"

"crude oil" on a beach to "mousse"

"Civilian death" to "collateral damages"

and being killed by your own Army

is now called "friendly fire"

As noted by Michael Franti back in 1992

Oil price vs GDP growth was a very interesting point that they only spent a short time on but throws up a whole host of questions. Very interesting

Edited by FIGGY

Oil price vs GDP growth was a very interesting point that they only spent a short time on but throws up a whole host of questions. Very interesting

I picked up on that too at 10.45 in.

So in other words, GDP growth, you need it to restimulate the economy to pay off all the debt. But GDP growth is contingent on Oil, oil drives the global economy, every single part of the global economy is tied to oil. He also mentions that fact the you have peak oil, there probably isn't enough oil in the ground to finance the recovery.

Maybe transcribing that wasn't really worth the effort...

"T.V. is the place where phrases are redefined

like "recession" to "necessary downturn"

"crude oil" on a beach to "mousse"

"Civilian death" to "collateral damages"

and being killed by your own Army

is now called "friendly fire"

As noted by Michael Franti back in 1992

...and there was me all these years thinking that 'friendly fire' meant being shot by a yank :lol: