House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

juvenal

Disability Benefit Fraudster Was Golf Club Captain

It's a she. ;)

I know - realised after I read the actual story !!

Although I did resist the temptation to edit my post. I deserve a medal !!

As for her golf ? Her putting swing is horrendous. One of the worst I have ever seen. No idea what she is doing.

I was once quite keen on golf but eventually I gave up because I found that the bats were too small. ;)

Bats !!

I once tried cricket. Quite liked it. I think I will be playing a few more games this summer. Can't wait. Any tips on how to field ? I think I am naturally pretty decent at bowling and batting. Certainly not completely pish.

However........................ as for fielding. :o Horrendous.

I was once quite keen on golf but eventually I gave up because I found that the bats were too small. ;)

I was no good at cricket. The only time I hit two consecutive balls was when I trod on the rake.

I was no good at cricket. The only time I hit two consecutive balls was when I trod on the rake.

2641578.jpg

keith-moon-415x275.jpg

keithmoondrum.jpg

I wonder why fraud is treated so inconsistantly?

Question is will the proceeds of crime act mean the £40k is recovered from her and the other fraudsters?

I believe she pleaded poverty.. so she's paying it back at £1.50 a week or something.