House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harry Monk

Consumer Problems

I am having a nightmare of a problem with three.co.uk about a laptop I bought on a contract deal.

Following several attempted conversations with Asian people whose accents I simply couldn't understand, and having sent numerous emails to them which they didn't reply to, I thought I would have to resort to writing them an old fashioned letter.

I looked on their website about writing to them and it says this...

Sorry, but we're having

some technical problems

right now, so can't access

the letters you've sent

us in the post.

What kind of technical problems would prevent three.co.uk from being unable to read letters sent to them through the Royal Mail?

I am having a nightmare of a problem with three.co.uk about a laptop I bought on a contract deal.

Following several attempted conversations with Asian people whose accents I simply couldn't understand, and having sent numerous emails to them which they didn't reply to, I thought I would have to resort to writing them an old fashioned letter.

I looked on their website about writing to them and it says this...

What kind of technical problems would prevent three.co.uk from being unable to read letters sent to them through the Royal Mail?

Any document served to a company's registered business address is regarded as legally served. This is regardless of any other address they may also provide. A business is legally bound to accept documents at the address, and for up to 2 weeks after any change of address of office.

I think there are regulations that require them to state the address on their website.

HUTCHISON 3G UK LIMITED

STAR HOUSE 20

GRENFELL ROAD

MAIDENHEAD

BERKSHIRE

SL6 1EH

Company No. 03885486

I recommend using recorded delivery.

Might just be a hangover from the snow related problems?

The letters will be scanned and directed over to where ever the support is done. Thus the scanner is broken.

The letters will be scanned and directed over to where ever the support is done. Thus the scanner is broken.

....or the people with difficult accents cant read them. Would they really send mail off too?

Customer services is a glasgow address, they probably have trouble reading English too but I would hammer them.