House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

juvenal

Fire Extinguisher Student Gets Porridge

2 years and 8 months for the student who hurled the missile. Defence seemed to consist that 'he aimed for a gap'....

He's got 2.6 'gap' years now.

:blink::blink::blink:

He'd have got a very different sentence if it had landed a foot either side.

I think he's got away ridiculously lightly, but then I read The Mail, so I would.

I agree. He could have been facing a manslaughter charge. How can someone so stupid become a student ? Do they take anyone at our crap universities ?

Screw: "Scabby student you share the cell with big Len"

Door shuts.

Big Len: "New boy we are playing Mummies & Daddies and you have a choice. Do you want to be Mummy or Daddy?

The Scabby student decides for once to think very carefully and decides that it would be in his best interest to be the Daddy.

Scabby student. "I`ll be the Daddy"

Big Len: "Fine, Come over here and suck mummies coc.k"

He`ll wish he still had the fire extinguisher when his ring piece is burning like hell ;)

It should have been classified as attempted murder, and sentance should have more than 2.6 years, especially as he will probably be out within 1.5.

He should have just got drunk and kicked a passer by half to death, probably wouldn't even get prosecuted.

He will probably get better access to studying in the prison and it won't cost him anything for fees.

Yup. Keep his nose clean, he could come out with an HND. If he want's to take his studies further, all he has to do is chib 'Big Daddy'. Should give him enough time to go for an Honours!

I may be a voice in the wilderness here, but I've seen junkies get a shorter sentence for leaving OAP's lying bleeding in the snow.

Just seem's a bit harsh compared to the normal sentencing for violent crime. Orders from above, "give 'em hell!"?

Students...sheeesh. :rolleyes:

Those young scally's from the Bullingdon Club trashed a restaurant in the late 80's ?

The flying flowerpot could have killed a diner inside. High on drink and drugs at the time.

Still, no doubt they got a prison sentence of similar severity.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/camerons-cronies-the-bullingdon-clubs-class-of-87-436192.html

Yup. Keep his nose clean, he could come out with an HND. If he want's to take his studies further, all he has to do is chib 'Big Daddy'. Should give him enough time to go for an Honours!

I may be a voice in the wilderness here, but I've seen junkies get a shorter sentence for leaving OAP's lying bleeding in the snow.

Just seem's a bit harsh compared to the normal sentencing for violent crime. Orders from above, "give 'em hell!"?

Strongly suspect so. The lack of premeditation combined with lack of harm caused - no one was actually hurt, after all - would normally lead to a non custodial sentence. Goodness knows what would happen if they get the guy who poked Camilla.

Sentence in my view was about right, maybe harsher than expected.

When he gets out though Google will not be his friend, decent job wise he has well and truly pis sed on his chips

Self employment. He's going to have to get creative and provide some sort of goods or services that people really want. It might be the making of him.

Fire safety officer

Is education free inside?

I don't think they have to give up they're 'snout' for lectures.....

http://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20100202100532/http://www.dcsf.gov.uk/offenderlearning/index.cfm?fuseaction=content.view&CategoryID=1

Having said that, I was being facetious!

As a rule, I like the idea of education in prison. The problem lies, as has been commented on, with employers on the outside not willing to take on ex-offenders. All this leads to is the vicious circle of re-offending due to lack of opportunity.

Self employment. He's going to have to get creative and provide some sort of goods or services that people really want. It might be the making of him.

Self employed window cleaner, he certainly has a head for heights (almost)

I think you HPCers are missing the point. His Mum's hot.

A potential suitor won't have to worry now about some son coming in late from the pub or returning unexpected from Uni because he is home-sick now.

article-1346127-0CB78E74000005DC-89_634x656.jpg

Strongly suspect so. The lack of premeditation combined with lack of harm caused - no one was actually hurt, after all - would normally lead to a non custodial sentence. Goodness knows what would happen if they get the guy who poked Camilla.

Aye, but then undercover coppers never get prosecuted do they?

Goodness knows what would happen if they get the guy who poked Camilla.

Do you mean Charles ? or has someone else been slipping some willy into royal circles ?

As a rule, I like the idea of education in prison. The problem lies, as has been commented on, with employers on the outside not willing to take on ex-offenders. All this leads to is the vicious circle of re-offending due to lack of opportunity.

I thought they were just going back to finish their masters?

Do you mean Charles ? or has someone else been slipping some willy into royal circles ?

more than likely a footman, somethings a foot and it's not 12 inches

I agree. He could have been facing a manslaughter charge. How can someone so stupid become a student ? Do they take anyone at our crap universities ?

Yes, mummy said it might ruin his life. Oh dear, it definately has!!

I wonder if he kept up the hard-man-thousand-yard-stare act once the cell door shut.

Little cherub, it looks like he could fit a fair amount into those chubby cheeks. He'll be 'popular.'