House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sledgehead

Undercover Cop : What Op Would You Choose

So we now know that an undercover cop has stitched us all up for 7 years pay, all the time presumably feeding his stupid boss some c0ck'n'bull story about dangerous enviro conspirators. Thankfully he finally did the decent thing and cleared the names of the people he'd spent many a pleasant evening with, sat around camp fires singing "give peace a chance", puffing 'erb and hugging trees. The environmental activists dubbed him "flash" cos he was always flush - presumably with taxpayers money! Throw in the swagger of his knowing he wasn't about to be arrested anytime soon, and you basically have a hippy-chick magnet. I'm thinking he was trapping more beaver in the woods than a Saskatchewan forester. No doubt it beat mixing it with drug barons on crack sink estates, and I'm sure that thought kept the creative juices flowing every time his sarge asked him what was new.

But I'm wondering just how common this is : Drug traffickers targeting cruise liners, Soca says

So now I'm wondering how many undercover officers are asking "sarge" whether the wife can come along "for added authenticity" ....

Nice work and all that. What would you go for?

So we now know that an undercover cop has stitched us all up for 7 years pay.

So now I'm wondering how many undercover officers are asking "sarge" whether the wife can come along "for added authenticity" ....

Oh, no, another conspiracy theory.

The government would never do that to its poeple. Are you telling me that there's a nationwide system where cops go undercover and pretend to be someone else for years and years???

What next? lizard people?

:P

Oh, no, another conspiracy theory.

The government would never do that to its poeple. Are you telling me that there's a nationwide system where cops go undercover and pretend to be someone else for years and years???

What next? lizard people?

:P

no conspiracy. that requires people acting in concert. I'm talking about what this cop was CLEARLY up to. Read between the lines ffs. Read between the lines. SEVEN years! Can you imagine any boss allowing a worker to work for seven whole years w/o producing anything? This guy wasn't just inventing stuff to keep his cushie number. He was taking up the role of agent provocateur - most likely because the real activists' plans to pick a million daisies and form daisy chain around a power plant wasn't exactly going to keep his sarge's interest. That's all I'm saying. That, and I bet he's not the only one on the surface of the planet taking the piss. You may think me comical, but this cop was the one having the real laugh.

So we now know that an undercover cop has stitched us all up for 7 years pay, all the time presumably feeding his stupid boss some c0ck'n'bull story about dangerous enviro conspirators. Thankfully he finally did the decent thing and cleared the names of the people he'd spent many a pleasant evening with, sat around camp fires singing "give peace a chance", puffing 'erb and hugging trees. The environmental activists dubbed him "flash" cos he was always flush - presumably with taxpayers money! Throw in the swagger of his knowing he wasn't about to be arrested anytime soon, and you basically have a hippy-chick magnet. I'm thinking he was trapping more beaver in the woods than a Saskatchewan forester. No doubt it beat mixing it with drug barons on crack sink estates, and I'm sure that thought kept the creative juices flowing every time his sarge asked him what was new.

But I'm wondering just how common this is : Drug traffickers targeting cruise liners, Soca says

No - all it does is show you a prime example of how the elites and their paid forces infiltrate and lead people into their carefully prepared traps - even if travesty of justice is involved.

They do the same within Unions to destroy/weaken them internally too and will fit up anyone who stands up against the Elites (badly hidden dictatorship and fascism.)

G = 7

Masonic Temples have a bare space to the Nor_th

In Masonic doctrine, North, is designated as the area where darkness, superstition, and ignorance dwells.

Albert Pike describes this belief: "To all Masons, the North has immemorially been the place of darkness; of the great lights of the Lodge, none is in the North." [Morals and Dogma, p. 592]

On the other hand God is indicated up North

In I Ching, for example, North is the "place one reports to the master on accomplishments". (New Age Dictionary). This is again a fulfillment of Scripture. Remember in Isaiah 14:12-14, where God recalls Lucifer's original sin of pride and rebellion? Lucifer had every intention of taking God's throne by force and establishing his own reign. In verses 13 and 14, Lucifer vowed, "I will ascend to Heaven; I will exalt my throne above the stars of God; I will sit upon the mount of assembly in the uttermost north..."

Did you see that North is apparently the direction in which God's throne is situated, and Lucifer planned to take it over. North is the place, occultists believe, where Governmental authority dwells.

Masons supposedly teach "In Masonic doctrine, North, is designated as the area where darkness, superstition, and ignorance dwells".

Bit of a contradiction - huh?

Masonic Temples have a bare space to the Nor_th - that's why 'baddy' top Masons/illuminati ensured the Financial crisis started off in Ice-land - oop North so you know it's them!

Here's one of the symbolic stooge RONs - Aslef's general secretary Keith (ron)/Nor_man

Add 'Tau' for T_ron!

from Ap_ron

edit

.... Throw in the swagger of his knowing he wasn't about to be arrested anytime soon, and you basically have a hippy-chick magnet. I'm thinking he was trapping more beaver in the woods than a Saskatchewan forester.

.... like I said :

Undercover police cleared 'to have sex with activists'

... before I was accused of being a conspiracy theorist, and before a bunch of conspiracy theorist posts hijacked my post.

"Sarge, I think I'd better go undercover as Andy Coulson. Obviously, I'll have to shag his Mrs to make it look authentic"

:lol:

Still, I suppose it proves that Mr Coulson wasn't hacking phones. Otherwise he'd have known what was going on.

First he said that he knew my Brother..

Then I found out he was undercover.

"Sarge, I think I'd better go undercover as Andy Coulson. Obviously, I'll have to shag his Mrs to make it look authentic"

:lol:

Still, I suppose it proves that Mr Coulson wasn't hacking phones. Otherwise he'd have known what was going on.

Well, I'll just be happy when police in Bristol solve our deficit. ( ;) )

Any more completely separate news stories out here people would like to mistakenly conflate? :D