House Price Crash Forum

Watched 'thin lipped' bankster Cameron and unwitting clone Clegg on the telly this evening..spiced up with a bit of Ed and the shadow chancellor fellow..

Have to say that I really am starting to despair for the future of this country, not a statesman in sight , just a number of hapless politicians with little to offer, other than that they are prepared to say little of any real value.

Even Vince C has proven himself to be a dimwit.

Liars, scammers, featherers of nests..all of 'em.

Where do we go from here?

I have to pinch myself and say at least their not liebour.

People want the status quo though. In the long run this is not possible. You cant have third world levels of prices and first world levels of wages. Its happened to others, its going to happen to you.

I have to pinch myself and say at least their not liebour.

People want the status quo though. In the long run this is not possible. You cant have third world levels of prices and first world levels of wages. Its happened to others, its going to happen to you.

Agreed, I can't believe that we are in precisely the same quandry after a change of government, nothing changes.

Oh , yes, the wages thing..too right..witness the 'summit' at Number 10 today..a nation of shopkeepers indeed.

I'm just trying to get some love out there. You're getting too angry. It's not good for your mental health.

Nice one, I do feel better now.

I quite like them all.

You're post was cut off - we didn't get the end. I've managed run the postRepair utility on it.

"I quite them all as candidates for slow, painful torture leading to an agonising death."

Yes, I knew you were thinking along the same lines as the rest of us.

Agreed, I can't believe that we are in precisely the same quandry after a change of government, nothing changes.

Oh , yes, the wages thing..too right..witness the 'summit' at Number 10 today..a nation of shopkeepers indeed.

yay about 40k shop assistants on minimum wage selling stuff from China, that'll help. (the Chinese)

Watched 'thin lipped' bankster Cameron and unwitting clone Clegg on the telly this evening..spiced up with a bit of Ed and the shadow chancellor fellow..

Have to say that I really am starting to despair for the future of this country, not a statesman in sight , just a number of hapless politicians with little to offer, other than that they are prepared to say little of any real value.

Do we go back to Grubby Brown and Tory Blair or do we eventually seek a new path?

So far, George, David, Vince et al have done less to annoy me than Tony, Gordie and that Darling fellow.

The jury is still out as far as I am concerned.

Watched 'thin lipped' bankster Cameron and unwitting clone Clegg on the telly

At the anterior end of the body, between two pairs of thin lips, or palps, is an opening that constitutes the mouth of the oyster. :P

"Blue Oyster Cult"?

Edited by erranta

Watch this BBC documentary (there are 4 parts) and forget the word 'statesman' . Politicians are products that sell, just like Mars bars (not good for you and yet people keep buying them):

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6718420906413643126#

At the anterior end of the body, between two pairs of thin lips, or palps, is an opening that constitutes the mouth of the oyster. :P

"Blue Oyster Cult"?

Do you write the clues for the Times crossword?