House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
W1zard

Lbc Radio - House Price Phone In From 4Pm

For any of you guys interested in this, James Whale is asking Londonders why we are all so obsessed with the values of our home from 4pm. They usually run two segments within a couple of hours and I didnt hear if housing was the first or second topic.

Regards

For any of you guys interested in this, James Whale is asking Londonders why we are all so obsessed with the values of our home from 4pm. They usually run two segments within a couple of hours and I didnt hear if housing was the first or second topic.

Regards

Everyone who can should now ring LBC and EXPLAIN why high home prices has been damaging our economy causing boom and bust for 40 years. There was never any need for them if mortgage lending was properly controlled. We would not have false wealth created from nothing haunting us as the cycle turns to bust. We would not have investment leaving manaufacturing and ending in overpriced land and housing. Our manufacturing base would be supported better, our wages need not be so and we would be far more competitive in the world AND export our way to wealth.....more like Germany has managed.

If you could turn the clock back and control lending mutliples, disallow interest only lending and remortgages for consumption, then the UK would now be the envy of the world. We would still be amajor manufaturing force, since wage push inflation would never have been so strong in the past, with homes being available for sensible prices. They would now be about 40% less than they currently are.

Whale is boomer age I think. Whenever I've heard him he's always happy about hpi and wanting the banks to lend more to keep the pyramid scheme growing.