House Price Crash Forum

New Bbc1 Series Of Don’T Get Done, Get Dom

HOLA441

Consumer champion Dominic Littlewood is back for another series of the BBC show Don't Get Done Get Dom.

Have you been treated unfairly by a company or organisation? Maybe you’ve tried complaining, but feel like you’re getting nowhere – or perhaps you don’t know where to begin?

Dom wants to help you. Email me with details to dom@flametv.co.uk or call 0207 598 7390

HOLA442

Consumer champion Dominic Littlewood is back for another series of the BBC show Don't Get Done Get Dom.

Have you been treated unfairly by a company or organisation? Maybe you've tried complaining, but feel like you're getting nowhere – or perhaps you don't know where to begin?

Dom wants to help you. Email me with details to dom@flametv.co.uk or call 0207 598 7390

Yeh 60 million people got mugged by bankers, who are sharing out £7bn in bonuses and holding the country to ransom. Can Dom do anything about it please?

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

Tell Dom he's a dick.

I have complained numerous times about why he gets any airtime at all, yet no one has had the common courtesy to have got back to me.

+1

I really dont understand why he is on the TV. All he does is state the obvious to morons who are obviously beyond hope.

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

Not Doms first HPC post.

Not sure why HPCers are considered so ripe for the picking.

Yes, in fact Dom's post above...

Have you been treated unfairly by a company or organisation? Maybe you’ve tried complaining, but feel like you’re getting nowhere – or perhaps you don’t know where to begin?

is remarkably similar to this post made a few months back...

Posted 18 October 2010 - 03:18 PM

I have a problem with slap-headed spamming drama-queens Dom. Do you think you can help?

HOLA4411

Even that dik dom wouldnt post and refer to himself as 'Consumer Champion'.

Likely a post from some tool working for the show which is desperately trying to find anyone that wants anything to do with them.

To the researcher......why dont you contact the jeremy kyle show? They seem to have an endless supply of morons that want to be on tv, ask for some of their details. You may even find a better host, lmao.

HOLA4412

Just sent this to his email address.

Hi Dom, thank you for your post on the HousePriceCrash (HPC) forum today, it it struck a note with me as an unemployed lorry driver facing a very difficult future.

One of the most worrying bills for many people is the BBC TV Licence. Short of not owning a television set, it seems like an area in which it is impossible to economise. Many people facing financial hardship not of their making- mostly women, and mostly parents- are imprisoned every year for failing to have a TV licence.

Many on HPC say that the reason the Licence Fee is so high is that the BBC waste enormous amounts of money paying presenters several times the average wage for doing something which requires no more talent than the average worker.

Perhaps, as the "Consumer's Champion", you could try to look into the reason behind the BBC Licence Fee and see if it could be reduced in these difficult times?

HOLA4413

Yeh 60 million people got mugged by bankers, who are sharing out £7bn in bonuses and holding the country to ransom. Can Dom do anything about it please?

The sort of mugging where startled bystanders look on in horror as an evil banker forces his victim to accept £250,000 in cold hard cash before fleeing into the night?

Funny how few of the victims lodged a formal complaint at the time :lol:

HOLA4414

The sort of mugging where startled bystanders look on in horror as an evil banker forces his victim to accept £250,000 in cold hard cash before fleeing into the night?

Funny how few of the victims lodged a formal complaint at the time :lol:

It's the same with drugs, they target the pushers, not the users. ;)

HOLA4415

It's the same with drugs, they target the pushers, not the users. ;)

The only difference in this case is the victim who was out bid from owning a house by the rabid junkie is now being forced at gunpoint to hand him money to pay back the dealer.

Ain't life a bitch.

We should really just stop funding the junkie and let the dealer go without. When he dies of starvation we can just nationalise his operation.

HOLA4416

Fook off Dom.

Your programmes are crap.

HOLA4417

Dear Dom,

I am Mr. Okorie Decency, from Nigeria---west Africa. I got to know about you and your business interests through a friend of mine that stays in Paris,France. I therefore write and promote the writing and publication of fictions, comics, plays and scripts ( epic especially) for the Nigerian Film Industry.

I have got talents that will be very useful to you. In this vein, I propose to explore my talents in your company, and I also ask that my work be promoted, and or sponsored by you. More so, if there is any other way I can help your company down here I will readily oblige it.

Thanks for a good consideration.

Okorie,Decency.

Archived