House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

copydude

Father Castrates Daughter's Unsuitable Boyfriend

Father castrates daughter's boyfriend . . .

. . . and takes his balls away

After all those older women being sent down for messing with youngsters, I thought this story added a little balance.

BERLIN: A German man, incensed that his 17-year-old daughter was dating a 57-year-old man, castrated the boyfriend with a bread knife.

Helmut Seifert, an ethic German originally from Russia, decided to engage in the vigilante castration after police in the German town of Bielefeld told him they could not stop the couple from meeting. A factory worker in the town, he recruited two accomplices to help him. He has pled guilty to the charges and will be charged with attempted murder.

Seifert told police, "I saw it as my duty as a father."

The victim almost bled to death but called police in time to save his life, if not his testicles, which were taken by the perpetrator.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/12/13/helmut-seifert-german-man_n_796173.html

....the injured party has subsequently lost interest in the 17 year old girl and women in general.

....the injured party has subsequently lost interest in the 17 year old girl and women in general.

Maybe he simply could pick up some testosterone supplement from Boots?

now, if only he'd met her in a chatroom, there would have been the offence of "grooming"

BBC news yesterday described that Asian gang picking up young lasses as "street groomers". I thought they were those blokes with brushes and those little vans with brushes on the front.

After all those older women being sent down for messing with youngsters, I thought this story added a little balance.

BERLIN: A German man, incensed that his 17-year-old daughter was dating a 57-year-old man, castrated the boyfriend with a bread knife.

Helmut Seifert, an ethic German originally from Russia, decided to engage in the vigilante castration after police in the German town of Bielefeld told him they could not stop the couple from meeting. A factory worker in the town, he recruited two accomplices to help him. He has pled guilty to the charges and will be charged with attempted murder.

Seifert told police, "I saw it as my duty as a father."

The victim almost bled to death but called police in time to save his life, if not his testicles, which were taken by the perpetrator.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/12/13/helmut-seifert-german-man_n_796173.html

57 you say?

I guess his name was Heinz then?

ta tada boom tish