House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

apom

The Crash Is Here..

Okay.. the crash is happening.. house prices are dropping.. the high street is having kittens and will go pop..

Unless we can scrub out all this debt.. essentially.. The economy is nadgered.

We know this..

I wanted to maon about something else..

My Motor Bikes battery is broken.. doesent hold a charge and now I need a new one.

Now my old Triumph has a Battery that cost me £25 and has been flat and charged loads of times..

My other bike a little Suzuki sv650 has a Gel Battery.. New Technology that means that

1: It cost £50.00

2: It is not under warrenty unless you buy the specific charger from the same manufacturer for another £50

3: If it does run flat there is a good chance that it won't charge correctly again, even with the specific charger.

4: I am told that the tecnology is better in the gel battery.

Should I be annoyed..?

If you're into electronics or know someone who is then you could build a battery desulphater and most likely recover the battery (and other car batteries etc). :)