House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bob Loblaw

Elephant In The Room- merged threads

The issue of gangs of Pakistanis raping girls as young as 11 was raised some ten years ago by the BNP who at the time were denounced as trying to stir up racial hatred.

Yes, and if memory serves it was Jack Straw put on the QT panel against Nick Griffin to act as Labour attack dog. What a strange turn of events.

No racial angle that Pakistanni youth often go after much younger generally vulnerable white girls (with the occasional black and Indian girl thrown in) and often abuse them in a way they would not dream of with their own women?

No I don't see the racial angle, the behaviour Jack Straw alluded is not unique to pakistani communities. The behaviour of the perps just sent to jail goes somewhat beyond Mr Straw's comments - I see plenty racial angle in that. Check out Deansgate (or don't) on a saturday night, or any booze britain maindrag. It's true that racism is rife in all communities in the UK, either passive and insidious or overt. But thats not the issue under discussion, start a thread on that if you want.

Try getting to know Burton on Trent, Stoke, Derby or countless towns in the North of England or Midlands a little better............and try chatting to a few of these youths about their real feelings on Western women.

No thanks, I've been all over the UK working, main street booze britain is the same wheverever you go. As for your question, they think they are slags. Amazingly enough chav white boy, when asked what he thought about woman, responds similarly. It because the individuals have no class.

Funny how crime in one direction is always racist but the other way is technically impossible in the eye of the left; still I'm sure it's not an issue where Billy Bragg and most Guardian readers live...............

I don't know what you on about here, if you are linking some lefty point to what I said you are making a gymnastic mental leap that has nowt to do with me.

No I don't see the racial angle, the behaviour Jack Straw alluded is not unique to pakistani communities. The behaviour of the perps just sent to jail goes somewhat beyond Mr Straw's comments - I see plenty racial angle in that. Check out Deansgate (or don't) on a saturday night, or any booze britain maindrag. It's true that racism is rife in all communities in the UK, either passive and insidious or overt. But thats not the issue under discussion, start a thread on that if you want.

No thanks, I've been all over the UK working, main street booze britain is the same wheverever you go. As for your question, they think they are slags. Amazingly enough chav white boy, when asked what he thought about woman, responds similarly. It because the individuals have no class.

I don't know what you on about here, if you are linking some lefty point to what I said you are making a gymnastic mental leap that has nowt to do with me.

Not sure I getting you.......you see a racial angle in the recent case, but not the wide number of similar cases that have been reported and mooted? What is the difference? Perhaps a 'gymnastic mental leap' there?

The Indian and Sikh press don't seemed so convinced;

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/pakistan/Not-just-White-girls-Pak-Muslim-men-sexually-target-Hindu-and-Sikh-girls-as-well/articleshow/7254035.cms